Chapter 14

I woke up and I was surprised I didn't have a nightmare last night, I realised my whole body was basically ontop of Xander poor boy I'm probably crushing him to death I hope he's still breathing. I looked at his face for a moment before his eyes opened and looked at me "what are you staring at?" He asked.

"Nothing just admiring how cute you look when your asleep" I poked his cheek.

"Shut up" he grumbled making me giggle and once I did I saw his lips twich as he fought the urge to smile.

He sat up and stood up from the bed talking me with him in the process "Hey what are you doing I was comfy I wanna go back to sleep" I whined.

"Tough you need to get ready" he said as he dropped me to my feet and kissed my cheek.

"Ugh fine" I walked to my room, did my morning routine and changed into some black joggers and a burgandy jumper.

I made my way downstairs and saw that Nick was the only one in the kitchen he was sat at the dining table drinking a cup of coffee he looked really tired which made me feel really bad.

"Hey Nick am I okay to talk to you?" I asked.

He looked up and said "of course baby what's up" he gestured me over to him and grabbed my hand pulling me onto his lap "are you okay?" He questioned looking concerned.

"Yeah I just wanted to apologise to you for what happened yesterday I should have never acted like that I'm really sorry I just let my emotions get the better of me I guess" I said.

"Oh babygirl you have absolutely nothing to apologise for everyone gets angry at times all the boys do and Blake should never have treated you like that he feels really guilty about it he always says stuff he doesn't mean when he's upset" Nick said.

"Yeah I guess I'm still really sorry though and I'll make sure to apologise to Blake to I didn't mean to upset him" I replied.

"Its alright but you need to stop bottling up all your emotions it's not good for you" he said and I nodded my head.

He kissed my cheek and gave me a hug "take a seat the boys should be down any minute and we can have breakfast."

I gave him one more squeeze and sat down in my chair soon enough the boys all came down the stairs Xavier immediately came over to me wrapping his arms around shoulders giving me a hug "You feeling any better babygirl?"

"Yeah thankyou" I smiled slightly looking up at him.

"Good" he kissed the top of my head and took his seat on the other side of the table.

After everybody was seated breakfast was served but I noticed Blake wasn't here he's probably really mad at me but to be honest I'm still mad at him but I know what the boys meant I get angry very easily and can sometime say stuff I don't mean.

"Did you sleep better last night Bri you don't seem as tired?" Caleb questioned me.

"Yeah I did" I replied.

"Good" he smiled.

"Um I'm really sorry about yesterday I should have never said all those things" I sat back in my chair looking down.

"I already told you to stop apologising" Xander said.

"Sor- uh I mean ugh" I said.

"Its okay baby everyone gets upset at times no need to apologise" Cole chuckled giving my thigh a squeeze in reassurance.

"Your not mad?" I asked them looking up.

"Not in the slightest" Ace said smiling.

"I'm still really sorry I never meant to upset anyone" I said.