Chapter 5

I went to my bathroom and opened my makeup bag and took out my razor I made four deep cuts on my left wrist I was feeling really nervous and on edge about watching the movie with the boys I know it may sound silly but I don't trust them I cleaned my wrist and took my meds that's when i heard a knock at my bedroom door SHIT! I quickly put all my medication back into my makeup bag as I heard the bedroom door open and I knew my bathroom door was open so whoever it was would be able to see inside.

"Bri" it was Xander "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing I'm coming" I zipped my makeup bag shut and put it away and walked out of the bathroom I was kinda surprised Xander was here he hasn't said much to me since I've been here. "Is evreything okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah we're about to watch a movie I just came to get you" he replied whilst heading to the door and I just followed him to the living room.

"Hey come sit we are deciding what movie to watch" Xavier said to me. I went over and sat next to him on the couch there were three couches all together the one I was on was facing the tv on the wall and the other two next to it on either side facing opposite eachother Cole and Caleb were on the couch to my right and Blake and Nicholas were on the couch to my left Xander came and sat next to me to my left which I was surprised about because I thought he hated being near me then Ace came in with drinks and snacks for us all and sat next to Xander all four of us squished on the couch I was feeling slightly uncomfortable being this close to boys but there was nothing I could do about it.

"I say we watch a horror movie" Xander said and I immediately tensed I hate scary movies I'm always terrified but I was never gonna admit that.

"Horror movies are boring" I said with a blank face.

"Oh yeah or are you just scared" Xander smirked at me.

"No I'm not they're just boring and predictable" I said defensively causing everyone to look at me with amusement they obviously know I'm shit scared.

"Awh is are little babygirl scared" Xavier said whilst pinching my cheeks.

"No I said I'm not" I argued whilst shoving his hands of me.

"Yeah we're definetley watching a horror film now" Caleb said with a smirk whilst chuckling.

I just sat back and pouted with my arms crossed. "Hey that's an eighteen I can't watch that" I said hoping they would switch movies.

"You have my permission" Nicholas said.

"What that's really irresponsible" I said to him.

"Don't be such a wuss" Xander said from next to me I shot him a glare which only caused him to smirk more.

"Don't worry princess we'll be here to protect you" Xavier said whilst hugging me I slightly tensed but tried not to let it show.

They started the movie and we were only five minutes in and I was shutting myself I turned and leaned over Xander and grabbed the pillow that Ace had on his lap and hugged it with my knees up to my chest. Xavier was still hugging me which I was slightly grateful for even though I was still scared of him I didn't care right now.

I could tell something was about to jump out and make me crap my pants so I hid my face behind the pillow.

"No no no you can't do that that's cheating" Xander said taking the pillow away from me.

"Hey that's not fair" I said pouting.

"Tough luck" he replied.

We were halfway through the movie and I was hugging Xaviers right arm that was around the front of my waist this is by far the scariest shit I've ever watched in my entire life but my brothers don't even seem fazed by it I don't understand. Suddenly there was a jump scare startling me and causing me to hug Xaviers arm tighter laying my right check on his bicep this movie was a load of crap. Through the corner of my eye I saw my brothers looking at me every now and then smirking. I hid my face in Xaviers chest not wanting to watch anymore of if.