Chapter 20

School started back up last week and it's actually been pretty good Max, Ryder and Carson had been expelled and I know Nick has reported them to the police. I had become a lot closer to Zoey, Zayn and Dylan we've been hanging out a lot more, I've also become really close to my brothers friends they all treat me as if I was also there sister.

We were currently eating breakfast when Nick spoke "so Bri what do you want for your birthday?"

"Huh my birthday?" I asked confused, I had never celebrated my birthday I don't even know the date "when's my birthday?"

"You mean you don't know your own birthday?" Ace asked.

"No I've never celebrated it well that I can remember at least" I said.

"What your kidding well that just means we're gonna have to make this one even better to make up for it" Xavier grinned.

"Oh no it's fine I don't celebrate my birthday it's not important to me" I said.

"Well it's important to us we're gonna throw you the best birthday ever whether you like it or not" Cole smiled.

"We really don't have to" I said.

"Yes we do but by the way did yiur friends never ask when your birthday was?" Caleb asked.

"Yeah but I just told them I don't celebrate it and of course Jen being Jen couldn't stand that she made up a birthday for me February 10th and they always did something for me" I said.

"That's sweet and by the way you birthday is June 8th" Ace said.

"Is there anything in particular that you want?" Cole asked.

"No you guys already gave me evreything I need" I replied.

"Yes but what about things you want?" Cole said.

"Um I don't know" I said.

"Well then in that case we'll surprise you but if you think of anything let us know okay" Cole said.

"Okay I will" I replied.

"I sat in the living room watching tv with the boys well except Nick and Blake as they had some work to take care of and they wouldn't be back until tomorrow. There was a knock on the front door and Xavier went to answer.

Nate, Ryan, Ben and Jordan all walked through when suddenly I tiny little monster came running towards the couches.

"SHITT!" I shot up and ran to Cole who was just entering the living room from the kitchen.

I jumped on his back as the horrible thing chased after me.

"Bri what's wrong" Cole asked as I clung on to him and hid my face in the back of his shoulder.

"Get it away get it away" I said as I held on Cole for dear life.

"Huh what are you talking about?" He asked.

"Oh wait she's afraid of dogs remember" Caleb said.

"What how are you afraid of dogs they're so cute??" Jordan asked shocked.

I looked down at the tiny puppy it was golden labrador  it was jumping against Coles leg trying to get to me.

"Ahh no no no someone take it away" I said as all the boys started laughing at me.

"It's not funny get it away" I said.

Nate came over and picked up the puppy as Caleb came and pulled me off Cole and held me still Xavier them came and held my arms down as I was trying to shield my face so I wouldn't have to look at the thing.