Chapter 15

I made my way to the kitchen for breakfast school has been alright I've gotten a but closer to Zoey, Zayn and Dylan they always invite me to sit with them at lunch but I told them I sit with my brothers I'm still trying to be careful with getting to close to them but they do seem really nice.

"Morning" I grumbled as I sat in my seat I can not me bothered for school today.

"Are you okay?" Ace asked.

"Yeah" I replied and laid my head on the table closing my eyes.

"Bri breakfast is here" Cole rubbed my back.

I sat up and the food was placed in front of me and I slowly began eating.

I ran a hand through my hair it was really annoying me today "ugh my I hate my hair" I groaned.

"What's wrong with it" Ace chuckled.

"It's annoying me I'm tempted to just shave the whole thing off at this point" I replied.

"No don't do that you have really pretty hair!!" Xavier said.

"Just tie it up" Caleb said.

"I can't it will look weird besides I've never been able to do my hair" I said.

"I'll braid it for you" Xavier said.

"Huh? You can braid?" I asked kinda shocked.

"Yeah I'll do it after breakfast" he said.

"Thanks" I replied.

We finished breakfast and Xavier took me to the living room and he sat on the couch.

"Sit on the floor in front of me" I sat inbetween is legs and handed him my hair brush and hair ties.

He began brushing my hair and starting the first braid.

"How do you know how to do this?" I questioned.

"When I was little I learnt how to do it so I could do it on you" he replied.

"That's sweet" I slightly smiled.

He finished both and put his hands under my arms lifting me up as he stood. I looked in the mirror to see he had done two dutch braids they were actually pretty cute.

"If you leave them in over night your hair will be wavy tomorrow" he said.

"Thank you I love it" I said still looking in the mirror.

"No problem baby sis" he hugged me from behind wrapping his arms around my waist and kissed my head.

"Time to go guys" Caleb called from the front door.

School went as normal and I was sat with the boys at lunch Xavier had his head on my shoulder and was trying to sleep however it seemed hard as it was hella noisy in here it was pretty hot today so most of us took are blazers off and loosened are ties you would think for a private school there air con would be a little better luckily I stopped cutting my wrists and did it on my good thigh Instead to make sure my brothers wouldn't see, there are a quite few scars but I covered them with makeup.

Victoria came over to are table ugh great didn't she get the message last time.

"Hey baby how are you" she ran a hand through Xanders hair and he seemed really annoyed.

"Piss off" he spat.

"Ugh what's that slut still doing here" she glared at me.

"Don't call her a slut she's my fucking sister" Xander snapped.