Chapter 21

"Shush dont wake them" I think I heard Caleb say.

"Awh they're so adorable he looks so cute when he's asleep" someone said who I think was Xavier.

"Oi Blake quickly take a photo" that was definetley Ace.

"He'll kill us if he finds out we've seen him like this he's such a softie with her it's adorable" Caleb said I was half asleep half awake I couldn't be bothered to open my eyes I just wanted to go back to sleep.

"Awhhhh look at her adorable little face have you ever seen anything cuter in all your life she's simply the cutest" ugh that was definetley Xavier.

"Shush you'll wake them" Nick said.

"Too late morons what are you all doing in here?" Xander said from behind me I felt his arms wrapped around my waist and my head on buried in the back of my neck and shoulder.

"You look so cute Xander" Xavier said.

"Fuck off Xavier now all of you get out let her sleep she kept waking up during the night" Xander said as he lifted his head to look at all his brothers.

"Right okay okay we're going" Cole said.

They all left I could feel Xander staring at my face but I didn't care I was to tired he bent down and kissed my cheek then layed back down pulling me even closer and I soon drifted back off to sleep.

---

"Hey baby wake up" I heard someone wisper in my ear.

I grunted and cuddled into the soft pillows and bed sheets.

"Come on babygirl it's the afternoon we've slept in to long already" Xander said.

He began kissing all over my face causing me to giggle and open my eyes.

"Morning" he grinned.

"Ugh morning" I replied.

"Come on get dressed I'll meet you down for lunch" he said then got up from my bed and went to his room.

I changed into leggings and a jumper then went to the kitchen only to see all the boys sat at the table not looking to happy.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Why don't you tell us" Xander growled jeez is he bipolar or something ten minutes ago he was cuddling me and giving me kisses.

"Err what?" I asked confused.

Nick held up my phone I forgot I left it down here last night.

"Blake saw a text come through on your phone saying your birth control prescription was ready to be collected mind telling us what that's about.

"Who the hell are you having sex with your only fifteen you shouldn't be going around fucking people like all the other sluts at school" Xander raised his voice.

"Did you just call me a slut?" I asked shocked and hurt all the other boys looked pretty shocked at him aswell.

"Well if your going round having sex with random guys when you don't even have a boyfriend then yeah that makes you a slut" I know he was angry but that doesn't give him and right to treat me like that I stared at him shocked.

"Who is it then huh? Who are you sleeping with, or is there more than one?" He said.

"Lots of girls take birth control if they have bad periods how do you know that's not the reason I'm taking them why do you immediately assume that I'm a slut who's fucking random guys?"

"Well are you taking it for your period?" Caleb asked.

"No I'm-" I was going to explain but I never go the chance.