She kneels in front of me to hold me as I lean forward. "You're ok, I got you," Alex says as she runs her fingers through my hair.

I sigh as I sit up up,"I'm ok."

"Are you sure," Alex asks as she rests her hand on my cheek.

I nod and Alex places a kiss on my forehead. "Ok, let's get you dress," she says.

Alex grabs my clothes and helps me. "Long sleeve or short sleeve," she asks as she hold both up.

I look at both of them, "Short."

Alex nods and helps me put on my shirt on. After that Alex grabs our bags and I grab my guitar. We head down to the conference room where breakfast is.

"There's the newly engaged couple," Lindsey says as we walk in.

Alex and I chuckle as we set our stuff down by everyone else's. "I'll grab breakfast, you can go sit down," Alex tells me then walks away.

I smile towards her then sit at the table. "So, did you do anything last night," Kelley asks as I sit down.

"Did you forget I was stabbed a few days ago or did that completely leave your brain," I ask and chuckle.

"Oh," Kelley says realizing it, "Well what did you guys do?"

"We just cuddled and watched Netflix," I say and Alex sits down and place my food in front of me.

"Thanks, baby," I say and kiss her cheek.

"So, someone's birthday is coming up," Ashlyn says as we eat.

Alex laughs and I smile. I grab her hand a place a kiss on the back of her hand. "The big thirty," I say with a chuckle and Alex lightly slaps me on the shoulder.

"You better score against England," Allie says as she points at Alex.

"I plan on it," Alex says with a bright smile.

After a few minutes Jill goes to the front. "Alright girls, just want to start off by saying congratulations to the engaged couple," Jill says and everyone cheers, "On the ride to Lyon please just relax. Once we get there you have two hours to settle in then we have a a training session in the pool," Jill tells the team and everyone cheers again.

"Let's go," Jill finishes and everyone heads to the bus.

Once we get on the bus Alex and I sit in our regular spot. "Can I sit by the window," I ask her.

"You usually sit in the isle," Alex say.

I point at my right arm and Alex's eyes widen. "Of course, I'm so sorry," she says frantically.

"It's ok baby, relax," I say as I sit down, "It's gonna take time for all of us to get used to this."

Alex nods and holds my hand. I rest my head on her shoulder and close my eyes. I feel Alex kiss the top of my head and I snuggle more into her.

"How is she," I think I hear Kelley asks, she must think I'm asleep.

"She's struggling Kell. I mean, what do you expect, she lost her arm," Alex says.