I think I should bring her here one day. She'll love it. I thought smiling to myself.

I brought out a cigarette and lit it.

I just sat there, smoking and thinking about my life that's a fucking mess.

*******

Lily's POV

I haven't seen Cole for the past two days and I couldn't help but feel sad and angry at the same time.

He didn't tell me he was leaving. I just woke up and found out he was gone. I was sad at first then I started being angry for an unknown reason.

I went into the bathroom and took my bath and brushed my teeth.

I tied a towel around myself and walked towards my walk-in closet to pick something to wear.

I put on a white crop top and blue high -waisted jeans. I tied my hair into a low bun.

I wanted to get Cole out of my head so maybe this time apart would help.

You're in too deep. I don't think you can ever get him out of your head or your heart.

My subconscious said and I just ignored it.

I walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen. I was starving.

Grandma was in the kitchen making scrambled eggs and bacon. My favorite.

I went up to her and hugged her from behind.

"Hey grandma. " I said to her and she smiled at me.

"Hey sugar. Did you sleep well? " she asked me.

"I did. " I said kissing her cheek. I unwrapped my hands from her and went to sit on one of the chairs.

"I see you're making my favorite. " I said to her giggling.

"Its the least I can do for my favorite flower. " she said to me. I smiled at her words and when I wanted to reply Mason walked in and beat me to it.

"So if she's your favorite flower. What am I? " he asked pouting.

I burst into a fit of laughter and he glared at me.

"Oh don't be baby lil bro. "I said to him. Which caused him to glare more.

"Don't mind Lily. You're my favorite munchkin. " Grandma said to him pinching his cheeks. And I laughed more. He just smiled at what grandma said before turning to face me with a sharp glare.

He sat beside me and I ruffled his hair. He glared at me again before he smiled at me. Then I came up with a brilliant idea.

"Hey Mase, why don't you and me go to the movies today. " He grinned at me and that made me smile. When we were still home, me and Mason used to hang out a lot because he really didn't have friends.

We'd go out to see movies or get ice cream. We use to have a lot of fun but when we came here. We didn't hang out much so I thought we could spend time together today.

"Sure thing sis. " he said to me and I smiled. I haven't seen mom and dad today. I wonder what's up.

"Hey grandma where's mom and dad? " I asked her. She was serving us our food when she answered.

"They said they had something important to do. So they took the first flight back to LA." She said to me.

Wait what? They went back home and they didn't even tell me about it. What wonderful parents I have.

I looked towards Mason and he didn't seem surprised. So he knew. I nudged him with my elbow and he looked at me.

"Did you know about this? " I asked him.

"Well yeah. They said it during dinner yesterday. You would have known if you actually came to eat with us. " he said to me.

Well he's right. I didn't eat with them yesterday but that doesn't mean they wouldn't have told me. They could have come up to my room or something. I think grandma noticed my irritation towards the matter.

"Oh honey don't worry about it. They didn't want to disturb you. That's why they didn't come to tell you yesterday. " she said to me.

That's not an excuse but I'll let it slide.

"Would they be coming back? " I asked her.

"No. You and Mason would be staying here till the summer is over. "She said to me.

But I didn't respond, me and Mason finished up our food and went out of the house.

We were going to see the new movie that just came out. Hustlers.

It was really fun because I got to spend time with Mason.

And for the first time I got my mind off that blue eyed boy with the cutest smile.