"Yeah, your right. Can you help me bring him to the-"

"HEY. NO DOUBLE DIPPING. NO FOOD IN THE SLAMMER FOR A DAY." Newt called out Gally.

"What?" His eyebrows shot up sky high, and scrunched up in confusion.

"Welp. Sorry Reyna, but you'll have to carry Minho on your own *wink*. Now, I have to take Gally to the slammer for breaking a very big rule." Newt pulled me up, and walked away.

"Okay then... Come on, I don't want your knee to swell." When Reyna made contact with me, I felt something inside buzz.
_________________________

~Reyna

AHHHH! My cute sexy man bitch is back in my arms once again! No. Stop it Reyna. Stop It. He's hurt.

"Okay Minho, I need you to take your pants off so Reyna and I can examine your knee." Jeff threw a blanket over Minho, and faced me the other way while he... Took off his pants.

"Done."

"Okay, Reyna you got the rest. Call me if you're having trouble." With that being said, Jeff walked out. Leaving me alone, in a dim room, with a pants less Minho.

"Okay then..." I lifted the sheet up to his knee, and immediately see a blue and purple bruise.

"Is it bad? Did Newt break my knee?" Minho looked up at me.

"Newt? He did this to your knee?"

"What? I never said tha-"

"Uh, yeah you did..."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"No I- AHH!" I slapped his bad knee... Hard. Hehehe... I examined his knee closer, and it looked like nothing was broken, but the bruise almost looked like a boot imprint. Newt.

"Minho, you have a bruised knee, nothing's broken, but you won't be running for a while. Now, PUT ON SOME PANTS." I grabbed his pants, and shoved them in his arms.

"Umm Reyna?"

"Yes?"

"You're still staring at me... I'm gonna lift the sheet now..." Minho slowly lifted the sheets, and I whipped my head around, facing the wall. My face feels warm. 😳

"Are you done yet?" I heard a loud zip!

"Yup." He chuckled. "You know, I was having the same problem with you just a few minutes ago." What? I was fully clothed the whole day, well except for when I showered, but Minho was never there... Sadly.

"What? When? Are you stalking me while I shower?!"

"NO... Well... NO." Minho hesitated...

"Okay fine, let's just pretend that this conversation never happened. Now, let's get back to your victory party." I started to pull him towards the door, but he put his arm around my waist, and whipped me around.

"I'm sorry." Ooooo... It's happening...

"For what?" I crossed my arms, and glared at him.

"For everything since the time I hissed at you when you cut me, to the time I started avoiding you when you ch- I mean since I slapped you...."

"When I what?..." I questioned him.

"What?..."

"WHEN I WHAT? MINHO."