Chapter 5

Lucy's POV
I hate when Erza suggests we play a game and then smiles like that. Before I can object someone else speaks up. "Yeah, why don't we play a board game." Levy says, the rest of the group agreeing. "That's not the kind of game I meant." Erza says, pouting. Thank you Levy, you just saved all of us from a living hell. I think to myself, going to my game cabinet. After selecting a few games I return to the group and we play for a few hours. "This is getting boring. Why don't we play truth or dare." Erza says as we finish another game.

"Hell no!" Almost everyone says at once. "Oh why not." Erza asks, her voice a whine. Before anyone can reply I cut in "We should watch a movie instead." I offer, putting the games away. "I guess." Erza says, pouting. "Why don't you choose the movie Erza?" I ask, showing her my cabinet of movies. As she looks through the movies I sit down beside Natsu, Erza putting a movie in shortly after. With the movie playing in the background I can feel my eyelids getting heavy. With a yawn I rest my head on Natsu's shoulder and fall asleep.

Natsu's POV
As the movie ends I look over to see Erza, Jellal, and I are the only ones awake. Looking down at Lucy sleeping on my lap I pick her up and carry her to her bed. After setting her down I help Erza and Jellal clean up the snacks. Once everything is cleaned up I lay down beside Lucy, pulling her close to me. Ignoring Erza as she makes a comment about how cute we are I close my eyes, letting sleep take me away.

Waking up to voice in the other room I get up and investigate, finding Lucy and Erza talking at the table. Looking over Lucy notices me and smiles. "Good morning Natsu." She says, still smiling and happy. "Good morning." I reply through a yawn. Standing up she walks over to the coffee pot and pours another cup, handing it to me. "Thanks." I say, taking a drink. We sit in silence for a few moments. As I finish my coffee Jellal walks in. "Hey Erza, it's time for us to go." He says, still blinking sleep from his eyes. "Ok." She replies, standing up and walking out the door.

After a while everyone else woke up, leaving shortly after. "Hey Natsu, I think we should leave today." Lucy says, staring out the window. "Ok, you got everything ready?" I ask, grabbing my bag I had left here the other day. She nods as she stands up and grabs a bag. "Let's go." She says, taking my hand and walking out the door. Lucy pulls out her phone and texts someone, pulling me towards a cafe. "We're going to eat here and then leave." She says, taking a seat and waiting for me to do the same.

Lucy's POV
After about ten minutes Erza and Jellal walk up, taking a seat at the table. "So you guys are leaving today?" Erza asks as she grabs a menu. I nod my head as Levy, Juvia, Gajeel, and Gray walk up. After everybody is seated and they ordered something I pull out my phone, texting a few people. "I'm going to miss you Lu." Levy says, giving me a hug. "Don't worry, I'll still talk to you." I say, hugging her back. "By the way Natsu, where's Happy?" Gray asks, making me realize we hadn't seen him for a few days.

Wendy's POV
After Charla had tried to eavesdrop on Natsu and Lucy's conversation a few days ago Happy had flown over to us and asked if he could stay with us for a while. As I sit on the couch in my room scrolling through my phone I get a text from Lucy asking everyone to meet her at the park later today. A few seconds later she texts again, asking if Happy is with me. After telling her he is I change into a cute dress and head over to a cafe to grab some food before meeting her.

As I walk towards the cafe I bump into someone and fall over. "I'm so sorry." I say, about to stand up. "It's ok." The person says as they stand up. I look up to see Romeo standing there, offering me his hand. Taking his hand I stand up and brush myself off. "So where are you headed?" He asks, handing me my phone that I had dropped. "I'm going to the cafe for some food." I say as I inspect my phone for damage. "May I join you?" He asks, me nodding in reply.

Lucy's POV
As the servers come out with our food I notice someone walking toward the cafe. "Hey guys." I say to Wendy and Romeo as they walk in. They look over when they hear my voice and wave, walking up to us. "Hey, I didn't expect to see you here." Wendy says, pulling up a chair and taking a seat. "So why were you asking everyone to meet you at the park later?" Romeo asks, also taking a seat. "It's so I can tell everybody goodbye in person." I reply, earning me a confused look from him and Wendy.

"Goodbye? Where are you going?" Wendy asks, slightly panicked. "Her and Natsu are going on a yearlong training mission." Erza says before I can reply. "What!" Wendy and Romeo say at the same time. "Yeah we're leaving later today." I say, taking a bite of my sandwich. "Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Wendy asks, looking sad. "I only found out a few days ago." I reply, trying to calm her down. "I don't want you to leave." She says, a few tears sliding down her cheeks. "Us either." Levy and Juvia say, also crying a little bit.

Later that day at the park I wait for everybody to arrive. After about a half hour everyone is standing at the park, waiting for me to speak. "Hey guys, I asked you all to come here so I could say goodbye." I say, stopping as almost everyone runs up and tries to hug me. "Bye Lucy." I hear people say. After a few minutes everyone backs away, giving me room to breathe again. "We'll miss you Lucy." I hear some people shouting, while others stand there silently. I'm going to miss everybody so much. I think to myself as a few tears slide down my face.

After everybody said goodbye Happy flies up to us. "I'm going to stay with Charla and Wendy." He says, not looking at us. "Are you sure? Your welcome to come with us." Natsu says, crouching down beside him. "Yeah I want to stay and take care of them. Besides, I don't want to be around while you and Lucy are being all lovey." He says, a small grin appearing on his face. Natsu laughs as he hugs his best friend. "Bye Lushie." Happy says, burying his face in my breasts as he starts to cry. After Happy flies off to talk to Wendy and Charla I grab Natsu's hand, walking away to start a new adventure.