Chapter 5

~5~

Sariyah

Last night was so much fun but this headache was definitely not. I drank so much and hardly remember most stuff. The girls and Saniya stayed over because they drank. Suddenly, there was a loud banging on the front door. I rolled my eyes because that shit made my headache worse.

I got up to go answer it as everyone started waking up from the noise. I opened the door to see Silas's fling, Yara, standing before me.

"Good morning to you too." I said annoyed.

She rolled her eyes then walked in past me.

"Silas!" she yelled.

"Please keep it down, people are sleeping and it's 9 in the morning." I told her.

"Silas!" she yelled once more.

I swear I don't know where he get these bitches from. She's annoying as hell. He came strolling out of his room looking so confused.

"Yoo why the fuck you yelling? And what the hell you doing here?" he said to her.

I stood to the side trying not to watch but I couldn't help myself.

"You had a party over here with bitches and you seen me calling and texting you." She said calming down.

"Yara, you need to chill out. We are not together and never have been. You know that. We fucked from time to time and that was it." He told her.

Zurienne walked over to me out of nowhere and wrapped her arms around me.

"Hey girl." I said to her.

"Good morning." She said with this huge smile on her face.

"I don't give a damn about any of that Silas. That's my dick and you better not be giving it to no other bitches because I will fuck them up." She said hitting him in the chest.

"This shit is funny." I whispered to Zurienne who giggled.

He sighed. "I'm not trying to hear that shit Yara. You knew what the fuck was up."

She literally grabbed his manhood. "Fuck that, this is mine."

Okay, I'm disgusted.

"Why is she being so thirsty?" Zurienne said slightly annoyed.

"I don't know, but it's gross." I laughed.

"Yaya, this shit is no more. You don't know how to separate shit and I don't have time for it so I'm done." Silas said to her.

This is all so annoying.

"You will not do that to me Silas. We've been through too much." She said.

"I get all that but I'm done Yara." He said.

She started hitting him in the face and chest and I knew then it was time to step in.

"Okay look, you gotta go because you not about to be hitting on my brother. He said he's done and that's what it is." I said walking over to them.

"This has nothing to do with you." She said.

"I don't care. You not about to be hitting on my brother because you know he's not going to do shit about it."

"Please, just go. He seemed to have moved on." Zurienne said approaching us.