Chapter 3

3

Silas

"Silas, you're something else. Shit. I need to leave you alone." Yara said to me.

She wasn't my girl or anything just this chick I fuck on from time to time. I ain't trying to be with her or no shit like that. We got an understanding. It was damn near 2 am and here we were just finishing up fucking.

"Yeah ight. That's something you won't ever be able to do." I told her as I slid my grey sweats on.

Shit, I really wanted Zuri but she not trying to give me a chance. She so fucking fine and thick as hell.

There was a knock at my door and it made me question who the fuck could be at my door at 2 in the fucking morning.

"What the hell you have going on?" Yara questioned staring at me.

I went to my nightstand and grabbed my pistol. I'm not ever gonna get caught slacking.

"Stay your ass in this room." I told her.

We may not have been together, but I didn't want shit to happen to her.

I walked to my door and looked through the peephole. I sighed then sat my pistol down before opening the door. My breath damn near left my fucking body staring at my baby sister covered in blood and bruises.

She didn't say anything, she just walked into my arms and hugged me. I didn't even know what to say to her. I closed the door and pulled away from her.

"What the hell happened to you Sariyah?" I asked.

She wouldn't say anything. She just stood there silently crying and trembling. I swear if a nigga put hands on my little sister, I'm fucking shit up.

"Sariyah, tell me what happened." I asked once more.

She mumbled, "He hit me."

I scratched my forehead. "This Zander nigga did this?"

I needed to be sure.

She simply nodded.

"Go clean up in my guest bedroom and get some rest. I'll handle this shit." I told her.

"He's fucking crazy and I don't want you getting in trouble." She said like she was scared for me.

"Nah, I'm not bout to let no nigga put his hands on my baby sister. Fuck that. Don't worry about me. I can handle my own. Go clean up and get some rest."

She walked down to my guest room and closed the door. I went back to my room where Yara was. I told her what was going on. I paced back and forth thinking about how to approach this situation.

Yara grabbed my hands and stopped me from pacing.

"Silas, you need to calm down. I know this is an awful situation but don't go out tonight because you're going to do something stupid." She said.

I shook my head. "I swear I'm gonna fucking hurt somebody."

She pushed me down on the bed while standing between my legs.

"No, you're not. We should call the police and let them take care of it. You don't need to be getting in trouble." Yara said.

"I don't play about my fucking family especially my sisters. I will hurt a nigga behind them." I was beyond pissed off.

"Baby, listen to me. Don't do anything crazy. Promise me you'll keep your cool at least until the morning."

"Ight man." I sighed.