Merry Christmas

I pulled down my red Santa dress and grabbed my black Santa hat. I dashed downstairs to see everyone tearing up their gifts and smiling. My first Christmas with my little girl.

"Hey Van, what'd you get?" She looked at me and and started to list everything she got.

"And a eyeliner pencil. Oh, and here I got you something." She handed me a neatly wrapped box with a bright blue bow on top.

I smiled and started to peel off the wrapping paper. A puppy popped out at me and licked my face.

"Awwww sweetheart you didn't have to!" She smiled and hugged me.

"But I wanted to...." I heard a scream and ran out side.

EJ's POV

We ran outside and stopped to see Jane holding a knife to Sally's neck. "Damnit everyone goes after the kid." Vanity elbowed her way through the crowd and stared at Jane.

"What the fuck are you supposed to be!" Jane frowned and dropped Sally, she hurried to get up and ran to Slendy. Vanity stepped closer to Jane with a smartass grin on her face.

"What's so funny!" Jane watched Vanity's every move and carefully moved with her.

"The fact that you haven't killed me yet!" Vanity moved her arms to the sides and smiled.

"You want me to kill you!" Vanity nodded her head yes and kept her eyes on Jane.

"Take your best shot! I've been trying to kill myself for fourteen years!" Jane shot at Vanity and stabbed her in the chest.

"Vanity!!" I shot out to the front of the crowd as Vanity fell to the ground.

I looked at Slendy, he slowly shook his head no. "I'm sorry EJ...I can't bring her back twice..." I dropped to the ground and covered my head, hoping it was all just a bad dream. I looked back up and Vanity was still dead on the ground, Jane standing over her, and everyone rushing to her.....

3 years later

Houston, TX

I heard a loud knock on the door and got up to get it. I opened the door to see two cops holding up my girlfriend in their hands. Her black and purple eyes stared at me. "Does this belong to you, Brandon?" I slowly nodded my head as they uncuffed her wrists and looked at me.

"Keep her safe. We can't afford another killing this month." I nodded and shut the door as the cops left. I turned to her, she was twirling her black and white hair around her finger. I took off her black hoodie and ran my finger over her stab wound. It was right next to her heart, she told me she got into a fight with some crazy bitch her ex used to date.

"I love you, Jinxx."