My New Power

"I don't know what's going on." I looked up at Slendy as we watched the man beat his wife. 

"I-Im sorry honey, I-i didn't know you didn't want to go." The woman cowered into the corner as her bloody blonde hair fell around her knees. 

The man was wearing a suit and had black slick hair.  "Listen Bitch, when I say something you listen, got it!" She nodded as he grabbed a belt and whipped her with it.

He kept at it until Slenderman thought we should help her.  "Stop." Slendy's voice boomed through out the house as the man held his hand in the air one last time.

"Who the hell are you." The mans voice was low and scary.  But not as scary as mine when I get pissed off at people.

"You wanna know who the hell we are.  We are a couple of people I bet you have to clean up after, am I right?" He looked at me and raised the belt to hit me.

I prepared for him to hit me and shut my eyes tight to keep from feeling the pain. But it never came.

"I wouldn't do that." I opened my eyes a little bit and saw Slenderman's hand holding the man by up by the arm.

"Why not! Its not like you even care for that little piece of messy, unclean shit!" I tilted my head and raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?" I walked up to him as Slendy lowered him so he was looking me in the eye, which I learned how to talk to people through their mind, and read their minds without them knowing that I'm there.

Ugh, this kid is a freakShe should just leave me to my wife, probably just needs to be laid.

Excuse me! I do not need to get laid.

Who the hell are you! And why are you in my fucking head!

I'm the girl staring right at you idiot.

"Shut up and get out of my fucking head!"

"Sorry can't let you be so broken, I must... Fix...you." I jabbed him in the arm and smiled as he screamed out in pain.

"Stop!" The woman gained consciousness and tried to stand up.

I killed the husband and started for the wife.  "Stop. She doesn't seem to know anyone, she won't tell anyone about us being here.  Take his heart and let's go." I cut out the bastards heart and Slendy teleported us back home.