Reality

Jinxx's POV

"You loose Slendy my man, you either got to pay for it or you don't get anything at all." The points for Scramble were 2,673 to 5,328.  Slendy was really bad at spelling words, I had to correct him half the time or he just got detracted.

"Fine will a fifty do it?"

"I'll settle for it, but only because your family." I handed him the book and he skipped back to his office.  Jeff came in and sat on the couch next to me.

"What happened out there?"  He handed me Rooper my old bunny and cut his head off.  "Dude!" He took the head and got out a lighter.  

"I'm getting rid of this thing." I tried to stop him but it was to late.  I watched as flames engulfed the bunny and I came back to reality.

"I-I killed e-everyone.  Holly, mom, dad." I dropped to the floor crying and Jeff wrapped his arms around me trying to calm me down.

"Its all part of being a Proxy, it'll all be okay, Jinxx." I looked up at him and burrowed my face into his chest.

"I'm alone,  I have nothing left."

"Don't say that, you have us, we are your family now, okay?" I nodded and Jeff wiped away my tears.

"Jeff? What's wrong?" I looked up and saw Expressionless standing by the stairs.

Jeff picked me up ignoring her question and took me upstairs.  "You better get some sleep.  You'll feel better in the morning." He tucked me into his bed and turned to leave.

"Jeff?"

"Yea?"

"Did you ever get over Liu and your family?" He turned around and shook his head.

"No, not really.  But after awhile you start to feel like you did them a favor.  Taking them away from this sinful, disgusting world.  That they won't have to watch you grow even more insane by the years and they don't have to feel anymore pain after that one quick little minute.  They don't have to suffer a short useless life, taxes, bills, they don't have to worry about that anymore.  So you did them a favor." With that he turned and left.  After a lot of thinking and Jeff's words running through my head a fell in to a light sleep.

Later that night

I woke up to the sound of rustling and Jeff tossing and turning.  "Jeff wake up." I whispered in his ear and lightly shook his arm until he woke up.

"What?"

"I think there's something in here." He turned on the light and saw Slenderman standing in the corner of the room wearing one of my old dresses.

"I'm sorry Jinxx I do this every night it makes me feel pretty.  But usually your dresses are in your room." We stared at him then back at each other.

"Slendy, you do realize that those are a bit to short for you?" Jeff nodded and chuckled a bit.

"Yea and you kind of look like a hooker that lost her dress and had to borrow some girls dress." I smiled and Slenderman took off the dress.  Don't worry he had his suit on underneath.