EJ

"Hey, Vanity?" I peeked my head into her room and saw her asleep on her bed.  Her hair spread out on her pillow and surrounded her face.

I walked over to her and sat down.  I petted her hair and kissed her forehead.  "I finally have you back." I ran my fingers through her hair and laid next to her.  I watched her chest slowly rise and fall as she breathed.

"Vanity. Time to wake up." I tapped her forehead and watched her eyes flutter open.

"Ej?" She stretched her arms and slowly sat up, resting back on her forearms.

"Hey beautiful." She looked down at me and smiled.  She blushed and rested her head back onto the bed frame.  Her hair was fell around her shoulders.

"Ej, why are you up?" I chuckled and grinned under my mask.

"It's not that early.  Jeff and BEN are awake." She smiled and slid down, laying on her arms and closed her eyes.

"They're always up, Jeff can't blink, remember?" I laid down next to her and moved her hair out of her pale face. 

"I know, just making sure you did." I wrapped my arms around her blanket-covered waist and embraced her in my arms.

"Ej?" I looked at her and swallowed the saliva that had been building up in my mouth.

"Yeah?"

"I missed you." I rested my head on hers and exhaled. 

"I missed you too." She grabbed onto my jacket and slowly fell back to sleep.