Music School

I got off the bus at school and ran inside the bell already rang and I forgot my camera.   I don't play anything I just make the yearbooks and take the pictures.

I ran into the office and signed in while they wrote me a late note.  "Forgot your camera again didn't you." The lady at the front desk handed me the note as I slowly nodded my head.

"Mrs.Barth won't be very happy!" She yelled after me and I shuddered.   Mrs.Barth was my boss and the teacher for the violin class.   She was older than most of the teachers in the school. 

I ran into the class room knocking over Mrs.Barth in the process.   "Late again I see Ms.Smiths." 

"Yes what are you going to do about it, take away my headphones I think not." I mumbled as I grabbed the spare camera in the back as everyone started to play old Christmas songs.

I went around the group taking pictures of the group playing together.   Then there was a loud crash from outside the window.  "Its probably just a bird nothing to afraid of everyone." Mrs.Barf kept composing and I kept taking pictures.

Slenderman's POV

I was watching the child as she took pictures of the group of kids sitting in front of the windows.  I stepped back and tripped over something causing me to fall over.

I stood up and brushed of my suit and resumed watching the class.   Once everyone left, the child put away the camera and left.   I slid open the window and stepped inside.   She was very fast but I soon caught up with the child and followed her home once again.