The Kill

Nobody's POV

"Vanity Sweetheart can you wash the dishes?" Vanity sat up as her mom started up the stairs to get her.  "Why don't you wash them yourself!" Vanity's mom opened the white and green door to Vanity's room and threw a dry sponge on Vanity's bed.

"Why don't you do them." Vanity's mom turned and left Vanity staring at the sponge on her bed.  "I'll do the dishes."

Holly took the sponge and started to go and do the dishes.  "No, Holly I will do them." Holly raised an eyebrow as Vanity got up and snatched the sponge away.

Vanity's POV

I went down stairs and into the kitchen running into my dad in the process.

"Hey kiddo you feeling okay?" I shoved past him and went to do the dishes.

"I'm fine." I ran the water until I saw steam rising off of it.  I washed the bowls first then the plates then silverware.  I kept one of the knives just in case.

"I'm done the dishes, assholes!" I ran up stairs and slammed my door then locked it.  "Your grounded young lady!" My mom was going to regret that later.

"Its fun to be a Proxy, eh, let's just see how good it feels to do the family business.  I threw the knife at a picture of me and my dad at a daddy daughter dance when I was in fifth grade.

"Toby was right, the job of a Proxy is fun."

12:00 pm

I got up out of bed and grabbed the knife from earlier out of the wall.  I went downstairs and grabbed a box of toothpicks.  I went back up stairs to Holly's room.

I took the toothpicks out of the box and started to stick them into her cheeks.   "Vanity...what are...you doing?" She looked up at me then at the knife on her nightstand.   "What are you doing with a knife?" She started to panic so I grabbed the knife and started cutting her wrists vertically.

"You know what they say, if its broken fix it." Sooner or later she stopped breathing and there was blood still squirting everywhere.

I kept poking the toothpicks in her eyes and cheeks then got bored of her.  I went down to my moms room and did the same to her except I kept her heart in my pocket.  I decided to let dad go, he did see me and its not like anyone's going to think that what he says about me is true, his sweet little girl killing his wife and daughter in the middle of the night, doubt it.

I got a backpack out of my closet and put moms heart in the front pocket.  I got moms sewing basket for the pins.  I put the rest of the toothpicks in the basket just in case.  "Vanity?" I turned around and saw my dad quivering in the doorway.

"Yes daddy?" He backed into a table and looked at me.  "Sweetheart why are you doing this?" I looked back at him and stepped closer to hug him.

"I love you daddy." He back away and pushed me off, "That hurt my feelings daddy." I got my knife and kneeled down to him.  "If its broken, fix it." I cut his wrists like I did with mom and Holly until he died.  I poked the toothpicks into his face and kissed his forehead when I was done.

"I love you more this way.  Because you can't push me away." I stood up, grabbed my backpack and left out the door.   "Vanity! Is that you!" I looked over and saw Mr.Brimmer my old principal.

"My god!  Vanity are you okay!" He ran over to me and examined me and where the blood was. "I'm fine, Mommy and Daddy are fixed to." He looked at me with horror filling his green eyes.

"Would you like to be fixed to!" He ran off and looked back every so often to make sure he wasn't followed.

Mr.Brimmer's POV

I kept running until I was home and called 911.  "Hello this is  nine one one what is your emergency." I told the lady over the phone about Vanity and where she lived.

"Okay sir help is on the way." I hung up the phone when I heard glass breaking and my daughter screaming. 

I ran up stairs to her room and saw Vanity sticking pins into my little girls lifeless body.  "GET AWAY FROM HER YOU MONSTER!" Vanity looked at me and cut a hole into my princesses chest where her heart was.  "She's not completely fixed yet." I lunged at her as she dunked her hand in the hole and pulled out a thing in which looked like a heart.

"Now she's perfect." She jumped out of the window and I crawled up to the body lying in my little five year olds bed.  This had to be a nightmare, a realistic nightmare.  "I'm so sorry Jenny I'm so sorry." I sobbed into the body.

Later that gruesome night Mr.Brimmer took a gun to his head and pulled the trigger, in the mean time while all this was happening Vanity (now know as Jinxx) met Slenderman in the woods and became a Proxy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is probably a sucky chapter with Vanity aka Jinxx turning into a Proxy and stuff.

          ~SquishySatan666