Theres Another One

"Jeff's brother is still alive." I stared up at Slenderman and shook my head.

"Haha very funny guys, who else is in on this, huh? Is it BEN or Masky? What about Hoodie. He has to be in on it." Slenderman head palmed and shook his head.

"He is alive, but there's one thing different about him..." I looked at Slenderman as Hoodie and Masky came in escorting a boy with a stitched up face in.

What is with people and stitches now a days? I thought to myself as Slenderman pointed the boy in my direction.

"It is your job to hide him until Jeff's birthday. Do you understand?" I nodded my head and sat down, put my elbows on my knees and leaned forward.

"What's wrong."

"I have to take care of another one?" The boy looked up and smiled at me.  He didn't look anything like Jeff.

"Stop trying to compare us to Jeff." I heard a lower voice come from the boy.

"I'm sorry about Sully, he doesn't like Jeff very much.  Not after that night." I looked at Slenderman, I was pissed.

"I have to take care of the one up stairs and those two." Slenderman shook his head and sat down behind his desk.

"You don't have to take care of God, we all no you are going to Hell either way.  You must take care of Liu, Sully, and Jeff." I rubbed my eyes with my hand and stood up.  My shirt was still wet from Jeff and his damn crying.  How the Hell does the guy cry without any freaking eyelids.

"Fine, c'mon your moving in with me." Liu smiled and walked with me.

He's so damn short. Oh, wait, I just grew until I was fucking six feet tall that's all.  I shook my head and stopped before we passed Jeff's door.

"Jeff? You alright babe?" I left Liu beside the door and went in to see Jeff curled into a little ball on the floor.

"Where were you?" He crawled into my lap again, Liu was peeking into the room.

"Talking with Slendy, okay?" He laid down on the pillow and I played with his hair.

"Oh my Zalgo he is such a baby." I heard Sully whisper from outside the door and shooed them away.

"Who was that?" Jeff looked up at me as I gave him a kiss and got up.

"Umm, a new proxy? Yeah a new proxy." He nodded and rolled over in his bed, which was missing the sheets.

God I hope this one isn't as annoying as Jeff. 

Wow this is the most I have ever thought, ever.

We walked into my room and Liu went to sit on the bed.  "Nice room." Liu smiled at as I went to sit next to him.

"Yeah just imagine what you and Jeff have done in this room, in this bed"

"Sully...Your being mean."

"I'm just saying, imagine what we could do in it."

"Sully, stop this is harassing her." I raised my eyebrows and sat down. 

"When are we going to kill Jeff?"