Macarthur

"Is everyone ready?" We all nodded as Slenderman wrapped his tentacles around us.

"So Slendy, where are we going?" Sally jumped on to his shoulders using us as a ladder.

"To a funeral." I saw out of the corner of my eye, a quick figure.  It looked human, just in a weird shape. 

"Aww I don't like funerals, they make me sad." She stuck out her bottom lip and looked down at us.

"Jinxx, is this for your Mommy and Daddy?" I nodded and looked down at my feet so no one would see the black streaks as they stained my cheeks.

"Yeah, it is." She jumped down and hugged my legs while sticking her head in between them and making faces at Jeff.

"Haha Jeff, Jinxx loves me more than she loves you." She teased Jeff as I picked her up and held her like a little kid, in a normal life.  It felt like I was finally the role model now, like I was the big sister that everyone looked up to.

"I love both of you now stop teasing Jeff-"

"Don't do it."

"Jeffrey." We all busted out laughing while Jeff sat on the ground and pouted.

"Jeff, I'm sorry, I love you." I bent down and whispered in his ear.  Once I got him to stand up he wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my head.

"I love you more!" He pouted and kissed my head as we started to transport to the funeral.

"This is the funeral!" Sally jumped up and down until she fell to the waxed,  hard wood floors.

"Hey V!" I looked over and saw my cousin Macarthur Gatch, he would always prefer Mac instead.

"Hey Macarthur." I looked at him out of my sunglasses that didn't exactly match my outfit.  He had red shabby hair that covered his left eye, he was wearing his casual outfit, black skinny jeans and a T-shirt made to look like a suit.  And of course our favorite part of the outfit, black converses that we had worn since we were ten.

"Its Mac you know that." He picked me up and set me down. 

"You aren't looking to shabby are ya?" He smiled and looked down at my feet.

"Neither are you, your beautiful." He looked back at me and smiled.  "Growth spurt?"

"What?"

"Did you get a fucking growth spurt, cause last time I saw you you were a fucking dwarf.  Now, I mean look at you, your beautiful, I didn't even come close to changing." I blushed as he hugged me and burrowed his face in my hair.

"I love you V, you know that will never change." I silently cried into his chest and gripped fist fulls of his shirt to make sure he didn't let go anytime soon.  I wanted that moment to last forever.

"C'mon we gotta go see Aunt Marie, you know she will want to see you."

"No...please, don't let go." I could feel his warm breath in my neck as he lightly kissed me and tried to pull away from me.

"V, I know what you are, you don't have to hide it." I looked up at him and let him pull off my sunglasses.

"See like I told you, I will never stop loving you." I smiled and watched as Mac leaned into me and gently started to kiss up my jawline.

"Mac..." He looked at me and jumped.

"Well isn't it little miss Vanity, is Mac tryin' to win ya over again?" I smiled at her and nodded.

"Mom!" Mac groaned and walked away.

"Don't worry 'bout him.  He tried to flirt with Jessica Haderts just this afternoon." I gave her a weak smile as she lead to the room were they kept the coffins of my parents in.