Marriage (Part - 01)

Once, Ricky and Sophia went inside others mind run wild with countless possibilities of what would Jackson say to them or how they are gonna look at him straight in his eyes after everything happened.

"How come we didn't notice what he feels?" Jinyoung asked frustrated. He still couldn't understand, how they, the group of people who were the victims of every social problems you could find. How come they didn't think about what he was feeling was the only question that runs on their mind.

When Ricky and Sophia emerged out of the room, it felt like they couldn't breathe anymore like their brain forgot to work. It is their turn to visit him, the person they want to see even for the cost of their life.

All of them entered the room with hesitation, mind filled with the thoughts of seeing disappointed Jackson. That was the last thing anyone of them want to see right now. When they looked at Jackson's face, they didn't know what was going on his mind as he wore a blank expression, but soon it turned into a troubled one, "I am really sorry, guys. I should've showed you how important you are to me. I really failed there." He stated a single drop of tear escaped his right eye. Mark was fast to react as he was the one who stood near him, he wiped the tear and leaned to press a kiss on his eye at the same time others broke into a clutter of 'No, no. you didn't do anything.' 'It was us who was in fault' 'we are the one who didn't understand you' making Jackson smile shakily.

After that incident, everything went pretty smooth; Jackson really presented them the legal approval papers of Jae's adoption. After a year they graduated from high school, which Jackson felt like a great achievement, high school is not easy as you think. After graduation Jackson talked to others in taking part in his business, Jb told him that he needed to study on that side, and then he will take over the business.

Jinyoung had other ideas, he didn't want take over the business or anything, as now they have no problem for money, he wanted to do something that his heart desires. He wanted to take care of kids and to be with them on their first step on life. He wanted to become a kindergarten teacher.

Youngjae also always had this interest on gaming, so he and Mark both decided to take over X- games as they study on the side, which will definitely going to be pain but they wanted to do it.

Bambam already perfected out his future plans, he decided to work with Jenny until he finish studying, then he planned to create his own brand.

Yugyeom still had this passion for dancing. Jackson offered him to help in becoming the one of the best dancer in the nation, but he refused the offer, he even refused to have a studio of his own, stating that he still have much more to learn in the field of dancing. But one day, he came to him and asked him about having the studio; he just wanted to teach dance to the children who are mentally challenged. He find joy in watching the smiles of that children. Soon, one studio turned out to be more than twenty around the nation. They did it only for good cause, nothing about getting profit like in the business world.

After their graduation they moved into a big house which also bought by Jackson before, with Jb's mom and Jae. A comfortable house is a must to adopt a child though. They got closer as they started to share both their professional and personal life together.

In that same year, Jackson's parents remarried, they both were now happy with each other, they handed over all of their business to Jackson as they stepped down to spend some time together with only each of their company for the rest of their life which got Jackson more busy and the years passed by.

After some years,

Jackson sighed for a hundredth time that day. Today is his marriage but he had no idea of what was going on. He didn't know how his wedding suit going to look or what flavor their wedding cake going to be. None of them said anything to Jackson, as they stated everything will be a surprise for him. Even Hendry, Eric, Jenny and BTS as now the name of his body guards group took their side and helped them for everything. The only thing they asked Jackson is to prepare the guest list as he has more friends and people he care for, and that's it. Even for his wedding suit Jenny and Bambam designing it, both of them didn't even tell him the color of his suit.

A knock on the door distracted him from his thoughts; soon Jimin and Namjoon entered the room holding what looked like a suit. "Okay Jackson, shall we get ready for your wedding?" Jimin yelled excitedly.

Jackson couldn't even believe it, everything fit perfectly for him. The suit was a mild cream color which design, the colors are not the one that shocked Jackson, it is the fact that, the pant fit perfectly for him. he can swore that every time he wore readymade pants there is something he felt like pants there is something he felt like didn't suit him, he always hated his legs for being so short, but everything in this suit fit perfectly on him. Soon, Jenny joined them, as they do his hair and makeup.

Now, he was waiting for his time to be on the altar. Ricky stood beside him, his father holding a proud smile on his face. But, for some reason he felt nervous. He was living with them for all this years and they had no misunderstandings or anything apart from the small petty fights. But, he felt his hands and feet are turning into ice even though he was wearing gloves and shoes and it is not even winter yet. He felt his left hand getting squeezed, he looked up to see, it was his dad, he smiled at him a little. "Don't worry, Gaga." He assured him, thousandth time, after they proposed him.

✨🙏🙏🙏✨