G-7

On outside Jackson was smiling towards him but inside he is just freaking out. He already planned to met him and apologize for his brother's behavior. That's why he seeked the information about Jb and went to pay their rent and everything but when he decided to met him his hyung called him asking where he went things like that so yesterday he couldn't tell anything to them. Now, he regretted delayed meeting them and apologizes. Jackson just filled in those thoughts that he doesn't even realize, that lunch break had started. He came to reality when everybody got up to go out of the class. He took his way to staff room. Mr. Kim already told him to meet him at the lunch break.

When he entered the room Jb was already there talking to Mr. Kim. Jackson lingered on the doorstep for a few seconds before Mr. Kim noticed him.

"Come on, Jackson. I asked you to come to notify you about your dorm room. You're going to share the room with Jb and other five boys in our class. You may already seen them earlier. Anyway here is your key card. You can ask about the password for your dorm from them just in case if you forgot to carry the key card. Your dorm number is G - 7. Jb you can help him find it, right?" Mr. Kim finished as he looked at Jb expectantly.

Jb just smiled devilishly, well it looked like that to Jackson where it looked just like smile to Mr. Kim, as he replied, "Of course, I can. We should take care of our new student, right?"

"Okay, it's settled then. Jb'll arrange everything for you." with that Mr. Kim dismissed the two.

Jackson took his luggage that he put in the corner of the staff room earlier this morning and followed Jb out. When they are out of the school building the others also joined them.

"So, he is going to share our dorm?" Youngjae asked curiously.

"Yeah, you guys go ahead and eat. I'll join after I showed him the dorm room." Jb replied. He still needs to tell the others about Jackson. They already know the story just need to know that Jackson was the one who was with the guy that slapped Jb.

"So, you two are going to share room now, right?" Bambam asked after thinking.

"Oh! Yes. Now only Jb think about it everybody already has a roommate Jinyoung told he'll sleep alone, so took a small room within Yugbam room and Markjae shares a room, till now Jb uses the whole room for himself. He looked at the others to ask them to think about changing room. But before he could open his mouth, "Don't even think about asking to change rooms. We are definitely not gonna change." Yugeom said firmly.

Jb know that will be their answer but he atleast wanted to try but Yugeom made it clear. 'No changing of rooms.' He is going to share it with Jackson.

After that everybody parted ways to eat lunch leaving Jb with Jackson. They didn't speak to each other until they reach their dorm room.

"So, the password was 159110." Jb told as he pressed the numbers to unlock the door. He just led him straight to their room.

The room has two beds on either side of the room which was parted by a book shelf in the middle giving somewhat privacy and near that either side has a study table. The room looked more like a mirror image, but with one looked empty without books, clothes and things in general. Jb already using the side near the doorway which leaves Jackson the inner side. Jackson just put his luggages on that side. He didn't bring much as he can buy anything later.

They started to walk back to the school, that's when Jackson found the courage to speak.

"Jb, I am sorry for everything that happened yesterday."

✨🙏🙏🙏✨