Crime

Jinyoung looked towards others to see they are also surprised to see Jackson there. They stood there observing what Jackson was doing, Jinyoung was surprised once more seeing Jackson didn't trying to steal anything, he just trying to create a scene of someone stole the question paper, which will definitely postpone the exam. After he is satisfied with his work, Jackson turned towards the door only to see the others, he looked scared for a second, then his expression turned into surprise when he noticed that was his dorm mates. He got out of the office, Jinyoung opened his mouth to ask him something but Yugyeom's phone rang loudly in the empty hallway, which would definitely caught the attention of the security guards. They all rushed inside another room, which turned out to be chemistry lab. Yugeom in instinct attend the call, it was Jb on the line.

"Geom-ah, where are you guys at? I know you're in school. So, please don't lie to me."

"Jb, where are you? We'll come to you." he whispered into the phone.

"I am near the parking, geom."

"Okay, wait there for us." With that he cut off the line. After they made sure the coast is clear, they all move out of the lab to the parking. When they reached the parking lot, Jb approached them he was surprised to see Jackson there, but he didn't question anything.

The only problem is, now they have nothing to use to claim on the wall. The wall is so high; they need something to get to the top of it. It is not a right time to wander around to find something. So they just decided to lift somebody to get there, and he can help lift others. So, the first one to go was Yugeom because of his height, he was the best pick to claim on his own, soon, Jb joined him, there. As he can help pull the others up. Then Youngjae, Mark and Bambam claimed the wall in the same pattern. Jinyoung insisted that he'll be the last one to make sure everybody got out safely and Jb had no intension to lift Jackson first or before his friends. So, only those two left, but when they started to pull Jinyoung up, Jackson was the only one who is supporting Jinyoung from under. But, they noticed flash lights and footsteps approaching quickly. They had no choice but to leave Jinyoung in order to save the others. Jinyoung knew they will never do that, so he let go off his hand and fell inside the school on top of Jackson and signaled them to get out of there.

After some hesitance they comply before the guards approach them. But, Jackson and Jinyoung aren't lucky enough to escape, because they needed some time to get a hold of themselves after the fall, so they were caught by the guards easily. They were forced to stay in the school till the next morning.

The others didn't sleep that night, they all regretted leaving Jinyoung and maybe Jackson there. Jb blamed himself too much, cause he was the one that supposed to took care of the others, which means he had to the one that stayed behind, why he left Jinyoung last, he kept blaming himself till the morning and he kinda missed Jackson's presence in the room even though he never spoke to him.

The first hour was math for them, and they were told that there will be no exam that day because of the break in, in teacher's office. They had to act as if they don't even know about that.

In principal office,

Jackson, Jinyoung and Mr. Bong stood infront of principal's desk.

"Okay, first you two give you parent's or guardian's number, we have to inform them about the situation." Their principal said as he looked up at Jackson and Jinyoung.

"I only have my grandparents." Jinyoung told as he gave them their number.

Jackson didn't even know whose number to give, as his parents both are in abroad, "Both of my parents are in abroad..." he trailed off.

"But, you have a brother in here right? We can contact him." Mr. Bong said.

Jackson looked uncertain for a moment there is no way he is going to let his step brother or father knows about this. "Alright then, get his number from him and inform them about the situation when they arrive here." With that principal dismissed them.

They were waited for their guardians to come in some kind of conference hall. After two hours all of them settled in the same room, Jinyoung's grandpa came for him and for Jackson it is his step father, Mr. Lee and Danny. Danny looked excited may be just to see Jackson got into trouble.

Mr. Bong explained everything to them and they were given five days of suspension which they had to work in the school and the work will be assigned by Mr. Bong. Which is a small punishment compared to what they've done. They even could get dismissed, but just because of their good grades they escaped the chance of getting dismissed. After telling everything, Mr. Bong left giving the space for them to talk.

Jinyoung's grandpa seemed to quite disappointed in his behavior, but he didn't complain that much. The highlight was Jackson though, the sound of a harsh slap echoed in the nearly empty room, Jinyoung turned to see it was Jackson who received that slap. Even he also seemed to be surprised by it.

"I never get called to school like this even for my own son. What are you even thinking you are doing?" Mr. Lee yelled. Danny seemed to be amused by the result.

"I am sorry Mr. Lee." Jackson told as he bowed. Jackson felt his eyes started to tear up. Even his parents never hurt him like this.

"Come on dad. Let's go." Danny told as he pulled Mr. Lee out of there.

Jinyoung looked at the scene confusedly. 'Did this mean they are not his real brother and father?' he thought to himself.   

✨🙏🙏🙏✨