Seniors

There was an uncomfortable silence filled the room. Mark was the first one to break it, "Mom, do you believe us?" he asked as he took her hand into his and looked straight into her eyes. She just nodded towards them, with that all of them, settled on the living room. Mark and Bambam started to explain everything to her without letting out Jackson's secret of him being the owner of Team Wang.

She didn't get much surprise when she heard Jb's actions towards Jackson as she already heard Jb's ramble about Jackson more. She understand Jb, he had this attitude towards not only Jackson but all the rich people. It is all because of his past. But she never expected a kid in Jackson's status try do this much even after everything that happened, that was really surprising to her.

"I am really sorry, mom. I shouldn't have talk about your son like that to you." Jackson said as he bowed in apology. When he looked at her she seemed shocked, "Oh, can I call you mom? I am sorry I always call my every friends' mothers mom as they see me like their son." He explained quite embarrassed by the situation.

"No, no problem. Actually, I should be the one to apologize to you, as you've been through so much because of my son. He is actually a nice kid, he changed like that because of his past, which I was also a part." She said to him.

"Mom, I think he has a right to know. Why Jb acting likes the way he does towards him as he was the one who got hurt because of it more time." Mark explained.

"No problem, Mark. If I make him uncomfortable on some ways, I should be the one to stay out of his line." Jackson assured him.

"No Jackson, Mark was correct. He is acting like that to you not because you've done something wrong or anything like that. It is just the fact that you came from a rich family. Jb hate rich people with passion. It's because his father divorced me stating that he loves another woman, who was from a rich family. Jb was only eleven years at that time, when I asked money for the child support, she filed a case about how Jb was not his son and she even proved her fake accusation using her money, which left a strong impression him as he settled that every rich people are the same. So, don't worry it's not only you. He acts like that towards every rich people." She explained everything to him.

Jackson didn't know what to do with all these information. Maybe, he just tries to prove not all the rich people are the same to Jb or it is better to stay away from him.

Well staying away from him never be an option for him, he'll definitely realize it later.

The match went pretty smooth except Jb's watchful gaze on him. Finally they won the match and Jackson was the star player of the match. His old friends cheered him happily, when he got the award.

"Ga, you really improved a lot. Congratulation." Lu said as he messed Jackson's hair.

"Thanks Lu, are you going to stay here for some time?" he asked as he didn't spend much time with them.

"No, Gaga. We are leaving tomorrow morning. You know about our coach, right?" he'll never approve things like that." At this Jackson's face dropped, "Don't worry. We're friends forever, right?" he said as he tries to encourage Jackson. It really worked as Jackson looked up immediately with a million dollar smile.

Everything went pretty normal, with Jackson avoiding Jb whenever he got the chance. But, today has been hectic for him as he submitted his assignment last minute which he finished during lunch break without eating anything which made him tired during foot ball practice and to top it all café was surprisingly full throughout his shift, he didn't even have time to take break. He thought about listening to songs while he was on his way to the dorm, well that's not happening, huh? He sighed as he looked at the phone only to notice it was dead because he forgot to charge it. 'Well, it's really not that worst. I had faced more terrible days.' He said to himself as he sped up the walk.

When he reached the street where Jb's mom's apartment located he saw some fighting going on, when he got near, it became clear that Jb was in a hold of his seniors Jimin and J-hope and they are tying him on the near pole. Before Jackson's mind could work, his feet brought him to the scene. Soon, he started to place punches and kicks whoever got near him.

"Jackson!" Namjoon called him in a warning tone, that's when he looked around and saw Namjoon placing a knife right on Jb's throat. Jb looked bewildered as he couldn't do anything with his hands behind his back and the pole is keeping him in place.

"You better behave, now." Jimin said as he wiped the blood of his mouth.

"Y-you guys could go to jail for this." Now Jackson was really scared for both his and Jb's safety and at the same time for their future.

"Well, that'll be a good thing for us, as we're going to join in Bighit. The biggest gang now is in South Korea." J-hope said as he picked up the fallen Jungkook.

"We are only one step behind, all we have to do is hurt him somehow and that's it, we'll join the gang." V announced.

"And why is that?" Jackson now confused, to join a gang why hurt Jb?

"Because, they have a information about how we're scared of him. How can we be great gang members if we scared of a high school student, to our shame our junior, right?" Jin asked. Jackson nodded unconsciously like he is accepting the reasoning.

"Okay, now you got three choices, one you got hit and we'll let Jb go or you can walk out of here as if you didn't see anything, we'll give him what he deserves, or you can try to escape from here with him and in the process getting him killed." He said as he pressed the knife a little on his throat. "What is your choice, Jackson?"

"Just get out of here. It's not your fight." Jb screamed towards Jackson.

"Oh, now you all become buddies, huh?" Suga asked.

"We are not buddies." JB said and turn to look at Jackson, "You better get outta here." He said, almost begged Jackson to get out of there. He is never liked Jackson, he even hurt him and everything but this was whole new level. They were looked like an actual gang members, they seemed to have no care even if they get one of them killed which made Jb uncomfortable. He wished he would've never caught by them. He didn't expect some person to be out at this time and at this street and willing to come to his rescue, here Jackson trying to take responsibility of what JB must have took.

Jackson looked at Jb, "If there isn't a chance of both of us got out of here unharmed, then I am willing to take the hits." He finished, eyes showing determination.

At this point, Jackson himself couldn't decide if he took a right decision or not. 

Thank you so much for 4.7 k views!!!

✨🙏🙏🙏✨