Saving Yugeom

The next day Jackson and Jinyoung met Mr. Bong to know about, their work. They were assigned to clean trashes around the school. They work mostly in silent only speak to instruct one another about the work. Jackson would have tried to start a conversation if it was with any other person, but he kinda scared of Jinyoung so he kept his mouth closed and worked. But after sometime he heard Jinyoung calling for him, he first doubted that if Jinyoung really calling him or he just imagining things, but when he turned around to look he found that Jinyoung actually calling him.

"Shall we take break for ten minutes?" he asked once Jackson turned towards his side.

"Yeah" he told as he followed him to sit under a tree.

For few minutes, they sat in silence, Jackson didn't mind it though, he loved to spend some time in silence.

"Why did you come into the teacher's office that night?" Jinyoung asked breaking the silence. Because he was really curious he just wants to confirm his theory about Jackson came in there to help Jb.

Jackson hesitated for a moment, "I came there for me. Mr. Bong said that the question paper will be tough and I don't want to fail in that test. That's why I came there." He answered. Feeling relieved by his great lie.

"Oh, that's why you tried to create a scene of theft instead of just taking snaps of the question paper?" Jinyoung told with an amused tone, more to himself. But Jackson heard him clearly, and he started to blush out of embarrassment.

"Did they are not your real father and brother?" he asked as he noticed Jackson's embarrassment.

"Well, they are my step father and brother." Jackson answered simply.

"That's why you don't look nothing like them." Jinyoung told as he smiled to himself, "Okay, shall we get to work then?" he asked as he got up and offered a hand to Jackson.

Jackson looked surprised as he saw Jinyoung's offered hand; he took it shyly as he nodded to Jinyoung.

Jackson never expect to be friends with Jinyoung this soon, this punishment was actually working great for Jackson. Even after their punishment was over, Jackson always visits the library where Jinyoung works first to help him to tutor Jb for the topics he didn't know much and then whenever he had time. Their friendship escalated quickly. Jackson find it easy to talk to Jinyoung as the time pass.

It's literally a normal day for Jackson as he was on his way to the foot ball practice, when he saw Yugeom with the seniors. First he thought nothing odd about that until he got closer to them he noticed that they were bullying him.

"Are you their puppy or something, why you always follow them around?" Jin asked as he shoved Yugeom slightly. Jackson learned their names from Bambam and Mark. (Thank you kairithicc for your help)

Their seniors bullying them was not surprising for Jackson, what surprised him the most was Yugeom just stood there looking scared, he didn't even dared to speak against them.

"Yeah, you are right, he always with Jb or Mark. Are you scared of us that much?" Jimin asked fake pouting.

Yugeom didn't say anything, he looked like he'll cry like a five year old then and there.

"Well, guess what? You should be." Namjoon said as he held Yugeom by his shirt.

Jackson knew what they are going to do and he also knew Yugeom couldn't be able to stop them. He knew he has to interfere. He rushed towards them and held Namjoon's arm before he could punch Yugeom. Yugeom looked shocked; he didn't even dared to move away from them. The seniors looked pissed when they saw it was Jackson.

"Did you forget about what happen to you when you fight us?" Suga asked.

"No, I didn't forgot that, you all got your ass beaten, twice." Jackson said with a smirk.

With that Jungkook came forward to punch him but Jackson blocked it with ease, Namjoon tried to kick him from his spot on his left side, Jackson didn't notice V's hit behind him, just as Jackson notice that Jb blocked it and soon they all joined the fight, that's when Jackson noticed that jungkook and Jimin trying to hit Yugeom, Yugeom just defending himself by backing away from them, he didn't notice that he was nearing the fence, that placed around to separate garden and walk way. The edges of the fence was so sharp, Jackson took notice of it and rushed to Yugeom's side just in time to catch Yugeom before he fell on to the fence by Jungkook and Jimin's kick. But, his right hand got punctured by the fence, the fence pierced through his hand and blood started to drip on the fence. Yugeom looked frighten when he looked at the fence and Jackson's state, he started to scream for others. Soon, others joined them. Jackson also terrified about the situation, he was scared to take his hand out of the fence. Tears already started to stream down his cheeks. Bambam and Youngjae also looked scared, Jb checked Yugeom asking him if he is hurt or not, trying not to pay attention to Jackson. But, he also worried about the cute puppy. Jinyoung and Mark neared Jackson and tried to calm him before they move to take his hand out of the fence. When they took the hand out, blood starts to drip more; Jinyoung and Mark held it with a handkerchief. Soon, one of the teachers comes there, he instructed them to take Jackson to the infirmary before they met him in principal's office, and he brought the seniors along with him.

Mark and Jinyoung never let go off his hand as they lead him to the infirmary, blood started to stain their clothes and hand but they could care less, followed by worried Bambam, Youngjae and Yugeom, Jb followed them without having much choice.   

Thank you for all the reads😁. This story already reached 1.7k reads and blonde boy reached 7k😁 I am so happy.

GOT7 comeback!!!

✨🙏🙏🙏✨