Lunch Day

When Jackson returned to the dorm, others were like always talking to each other about their day on the their work, he just went straight into his room, he didn't even look at them, but if tried he would be seen the another concerning gaze sent to his side other than Mark and Bambam.

Once he was in his shared room, he changed into his PJs and went straight for bed because his stomach already screaming for something to eat, he tried to ignore it as he listened to the conversation outside and fell asleep, soon the tiredness caught him up and bring him to his sweet sleep.

The next morning is the same, he woke up went to school, bullied by the seniors and practiced and went to office and worked until late into the night, expect that he didn't eat. It went like this for a week, in which the hotel was opened. Jackson knows that it affect his energy as he always got tired during the football practice. Energy drinks are the only thing he relied on during those times. Youngjae noted that as well as he noted Jackson's disappearance during lunch breaks.

But, today was the unlucky day for Jackson as today was the 'lunch day' as they call it in the school. The day when every student in the class ate lunch together in their classroom stating that it would help them to grow healthy relationship with everyone in the class. Jackson maybe liked the concept if he didn't on his 'diet' where he let starve himself. 'Everything going to be ruined today' he thought to himself as the announcement came on their first hour.

When the lunch bell rang and the students already started to put their desks together to create a bigger table for everyone to sit around he just wanted to buried under the ground. It's not gonna happen, some students already brought the portion of lunch for their classroom, 'so we are going to eat like a one big family, huh?' he sighed as he sat on his chair, which was placed in between two student who he didn't even know the name of.

After sometime everything was served all they have to do was eat, that is what the difficult part for Jackson. He looked around and everyone was already started to eat, he know he also has to eat so he took a small bite, and swallowed the feeling of food went down felt foreign to him. He wanted to vomit it out immediately, his stomach already started to ache, but he just ignored it and took another bite, he just started to eat mechanically ignoring everything.

When he was at finishing his lunch, he couldn't take it anymore he felt the fight between his stomach and the food he ate, he didn't look at anyone, he just excused himself in nearly a whisper and stood up to went to the wash room.

He ran towards the wash room once he was outside of his class, he just locked himself in a cubicle, so he had no idea that Youngjae also got up and came after him to check on him.

He vomited everything in his stomach, after that he just crouched down brought his knees his chest he just cried. Youngjae heard him breakdown from the other side of the door, at that right instant Youngjae decided to put him back together no matter what the cost is.

Youngjae went to class like nothing happened, he acted like that around his friends too, he has rage towards Jb for putting Jackson at this place but he was already apologized and everything and he didn't got involved after that, so Youngjae can't just solely blame Jb for that. Jackson didn't attend the afternoon classes, as he just stayed inside the wash room. He kinda felt sick when the final bell rang, but he decided to go to the foot ball practice.

During the practice, the sickness only got worse so Jackson went to ask his coach for permission to leave early, but on his way to the coach he fell down and fainted. Mark, Bambam and Youngjae were the first ones to rush to his side.

Mark told their coach that he was going to took Jackson to the infirmary, Youngjae insisted that he also have to go with him, so here they are waiting as the doctor checked Jackson, he still didn't came to conscious. The doctor put IV as he punched Jackson's left hand, after making sure everything was okay, he approached them.

"Are you his friends?" he asked the two of them.

"Yes, doctor. Is there a major problem or something?" Mark beat Youngjae as he asked worry was evident in his voice.

"No no, nothing big. It is just lack of nutrition. Just tell him to eat on time and more healthy foods, okay?" he said.

"Okay, doctor. When will he woke up?" Youngjae asked hiding burning anger in his heart.

"He was free to go after thirty minutes, okay?" with that the doctor left.

After twenty minutes Jb called them asking are they going to join with them, Mark insisted that Youngjae has to go and he'll take care of him, at the same time Youngjae also had the urge to talk to Jb. But soon Bambam joined with Mark stating that he'll be giving company to Mark.

Next chapter is going to be fluff and angst.  

✨🙏🙏🙏✨