Foot Ball

"Jb, I am sorry for everything that happened yesterday."

The moment Jackson finished Jb was holding him by his shirt staring straight into his eyes.

"That's not how apologies work, dear. You'll definitely regret even meeting me in your life. It'll be much better for you if you stay away from me." With that Jb released him and left that place.

The rest of the day Jackson didn't even turn towards Jb's side. He also noticed other friends of Jb also started to ignore him. School not going to be easy as he thought it would.

Jackson released a sigh of relief when the final bell rang denoting that everybody can get out of the class, which means it is his time for to meet his football coach. He is well known player and he even came to Korea for games and stuff. When he met the coach at the break time he told him to come at evening so, he can introduce him to the team. His coach even remembered him from one game he played in here, South Korea.

When he neared the ground he was taken aback, as he saw Jb and his friends there.

"Don't tell me they're also on the football team.' He prayed as he got near.

"He was the one that I was talking about. He will be a great addition to our team. I am sorry I forgot your name." his coach started, others turned to look at him. Shock was more apparent on Jb's face.

"Oh, my name is Jackson, coach." He said as he bowed to him.

"Is he the one you are telling us about?" Jinyoung asked one more time to clear if there is any misunderstanding.

"Yes, he is the one. He is one of the best strikers I have ever seen. Jb, you and him can make a great combo. From today he'll be practicing with us." Their coach told as Jb was the only best striker they have on team right now. Another striker position often changes as per others performances.

"There is no way we are gonna play with him as a team." Jb told with finality.

"Why was that?" the coach asked.

"We really can't work as a team with him, right guys?" he tried to bring others for his support too.

"Yes, coach. It's been only one day. But our relationship is not good." Mark tried to take his side.

"Can I see who are have a problem with him joining the team?" his coach asked, which he got response as six of them raised their hands.

"So, it is you six. Okay, how about this? You six play oppose to him. If he scored one goal in 7 minutes he'll be in the team. Is that okay?" their coach suggested as he already know about Jackson's skills. He knows he can pull it off.

"What do you mean like six of us against him alone?" Youngjae asked puzzled.

"Yeah"

"Coach, you're not joking right? You know we're the best players on the team. He didn't stand a chance against us alone." Bambam asked unbelievably.

"He is also a great player. What do you say?" he asked as he turned towards Jackson.

"Well, can I see them play for some time, and then we can have the match." Jackson asked.

"Of course, you can. You guys up for the match? If you back off he'll be on the team directly." Coach warned.

"Yeah, we are ready." Jb finished.

✨🙏🙏🙏✨