Healing

After Bambam satisfied with his work of drying Jackson's hair, Mark lifted Jackson on his back, didn't mind Jackson's protests of 'I can walk by myself.' He placed him on the living room couch, where everybody was already settled, Jinyoung was even waiting with the first aid kit on his hand.

The moment Jackson settled on the couch, Jinyoung started to treat a cut on his face. When the cotton ball made contact with the cut, Jackson hissed, which made Jb to come to his side closer to hold his hand. Everyone in the room was surprised by his action; Jb didn't seem to notice anybody as he only focused on Jackson.

Jackson seemed to got hurt everywhere as he got bruises and whip marks everywhere. When Jinyoung told him to turn on his back side to treat the whip marks, everyone seemed shocked by the number of marks he had. His whole back was filled with marks. But, Jackson didn't bleed from the whip thanks to the thick hoodie he decided to wore that day.

After treatment, Jb insisted Jackson to be lied down on the couch, while placing his head on Jb's lap. Jackson didn't protest much as he know that he couldn't sit straight for longer because of the pain on his back, at the same time, he didn't want to lose a opportunity to get close to Jb, even though he knew it was just out of concern.

After that, Jb started to tell everybody about what exactly happened there, while Jackson drift off to sleep. Everybody was shocked as they hear how Jackson chose himself to get hurt to save Jb. They never thought Jackson would do this much, but they really thankful for him. They never knew what would've happened to Jb if Jackson didn't appear right on time there. As they are still talking about these things Jackson started to murmur something on his sleep, before anyone could recognize what he was saying he started scream, shaking violently. Jb immediately wake him up, Jackson looked scared for a few moments as he still didn't came out of whatever nightmare he had before. "Don't worry, Seun-ah. We are all here. I am here, nothing could hurt you." Jb whispered again making everyone surprised. Jackson relaxed, soon after he heard those words.

"Jb, I will take care of him. You also went through a lot today, you go rest." Mark said as he got up to take Jackson to his room.

"No, Mark. I will take care of him. It is my responsibility." Jb said as he picked up Jackson, making his way towards their room. "Good night, guys. Don't worry, I'll take care of him." He reassured one more time before entering his room. Soon, their room door locked.

All that happened was felt like dream for Jackson. That's why he didn't respond to anything. It felt like he flew to his room from living room. When he got placed on the bed, that's when Jackson noticed it was all real; Jb was the one who carried him to their room. Jackson couldn't even process what the other was doing, until he lie-down beside him on his bed. Jackson already, lying on his left side, as he couldn't lie on his back, which made both of them, came face to face.

Jackson stared at Jb's feature as still couldn't believe it was real. "Jb..." he started, wanting to ask more questions like, 'is it real?' 'Is he going to have a better relationship with Jb?' 'Is he atleast thought of him as a friend, now?' He wanted to know what was going on the other's mind.

But, he was cut-off by Jb, "Shh, Seun-ah, we can talk about everything later. Just sleep for now." He said as he placed his left hand on Jackson's head and started caressing it. This time, Jackson fell into a dreamless slumber as everything happened earlier took hold of him.

The next day, Jb never left Jackson's side. He was always there when he needed something. When they finished their football practice, which Jackson didn't participate obviously. Jb took him to the dorm, instructing him to take rest and he'll be there to check on him after the practice, which means Jackson can't go to his office today. So, he only talked to his manager about the things they had to do.

It's been a week since Jackson, got to the company. In which, Mark joined the X-games. Mark was working on there to help develop his idea at the same time as an insider to find more about the scamming that's going on there. Since, it's been a week, Jackson also healed mostly, as now he can walk around without anyone's help. It's also been the week, when Jenny asked Jackson's help to extend her business in Korea. Jackson did as much as he could by instructing Eric to take care of everything.

When the next week rolled around, Jackson fell into his routine as now he has more things to focus on apart from his business and school. He was in his office, looking through the arrangements made for Jenny's boutique and their new resort which soon will be open. He didn't expect to get a call from Bambam.

"Jack, we need your help. We..." Bambam started as soon as he attended the call.

"Bam, where are you?" he asked cutting-off Bambam. Bambam gave him the address for the dance studio, where Yugeom works. With that Jackson rushed to that place. He was met with everybody except Jb. Yugeom looked like he's been crying for a long time and everybody looked scared for something.

He neared Mark and Bambam, who looked calmer compared to the others. They explained everything to Jackson. Jackson could feel his blood boil, hearing what happened. What kind of human does that?

Cliff hanger!!! Story will start to get fast from next chapter.    

✨🙏🙏🙏✨