Life Style

Just for you to know, everybody is in same age in this story.

"Jb, hurry up, you're going to be late again for your work." Jinyoung shouted from the kitchen.

"I know Jinyoungie" Jb told as he emerged from his room and took the toast Jinyoung put on the plate for him to eat. He just shoved it into his mouth and rushed to their dorm door.

"And Jb we're already running out of food supplies. With the money we have, it is hard to even pass one week. I am putting my earning to food as Mark will be taking care of our school supplies. You've to pay for mom's medical supplies so, Youngjae can pay for the rent. We already have three months bending on the rent. So, please try not to lose this job." Jinyoung told firmly to Jb, he just nodded and left. He knows that Jb's short temper would always be a problem, because of that he can't settle on one job.

As he was pondered on his thought about Jb. Bambam and Yugeom came into the kitchen.

"Jinyoung, can we get something to eat?" Bambam asked as he looked at Jinyoung.

"Oh, yeah. It is just rice and kimchi, I 'm sorry guys. But you know that we've to pay our expenses for that. So, we can't put more on food right now." Jinyoung explained as he put some rice on the bowls for them to eat.

No matter how low money they have, he never let them starve. He is the mom of the group for some reason.

After they ate Bambam and Yugeom also went out for their job. Well, not literally, they earn minimum to nothing on their job but they just doing that for experience.

Yugeom was teaching kids, dance in a studio, in return sometimes he get paid but always he can have free lessons. So, it is somehow working out for him.

Bambam was working as an assistant to some fashion designer. Well, that's what he say but it more like a trainee where he can get training without paying anything.

The people who properly work are Jinyoung, Mark and Youngjae. Jinyoung works part time in library, Mark work in a gas station and Youngjae work in a game center.

Jb definitely working hard but because of his temper he always got fired from his job. For now he is working in a café. He'll get his pay check in two days. They had to pay for his mom's medical supplies with it. That is a crappy apartment, with a one small bed room and a living room connected to the kitchen. It's good for them for two reasons, one, they can afford it and two their land lady doesn't care about anything as long as they pay their rent. Korea was not a good place to live if you're gay and it'll be more difficult if you're in a polyamory relationship.

They faced many problems because of that, but they didn't even thought about let go of each other. They're the only thing they have for each other. That doesn't make their now land lord any better; she is a type of person who didn't care about anything but money, which made this place less livable for the students like them. It's part of city where you can find most of people who work underground or atleast have connections with. They didn't even need the apartment if it wasn't for Jb's mom, who now everybody's mom. She is really sick so, they stopped her from working. She only allowed to do things she required if they're at the school. They always took time to check on her, one or other.

Meanwhile,

In the past six months Jackson's life changed drastically, his parents got divorced, they decided to share his custody as one year he'll stay with his mom, the next he'll be with his dad. He knows it'll come to this, which surprised him was when his mom suddenly introduced one as his step dad, saying that they're gonna get married soon.

When he say he knows this will end like this that doesn't mean that his parents are the type who argue constantly or anything, they just started to ignore each other. Finally come to the term where the two started to feel like strangers. So, they just decided to separate officially, which got more attention from everyone as they both are billionaires. His mom's marriage got even more attention as she married a commoner. Don't get him wrong he was not that type of rich kid who look down on others, he just couldn't comprehend how his mother met him on top of that fell in love with him in the short span of time.

It's been only one week since they got married, that's why he couldn't believe when he managed to send him-off to Korea to a dorm school. He proposed this as a good idea stating that Jackson could learn how to live a normal life with only his earnings. He still couldn't believe that now he is on the plane to South Korea, the country he only visited for business purposes. Jackson been to many countries and he liked to learn about different countries' inner culture and different languages which is a trait from his father. He was now sitting beside his step brother, who is four years older than him. He also is doing his masters on Korea. His so called 'step father', he just refer him as Mr.Lee made his mom agree to this idea saying his now 'Hyung' Danny will take care of him, which he highly doubted.

Money has never been a problem for Jackson, not even now when his mother cut-off his allowance. As he already saved the money his parents gave him and made it investments, now he already own three world's best hotels and he also a holder of the shares of major companies and now he is trying to expand his hotel business into other countries. He achieved all of this when he is only 17 years old, which is a big thing. But he never revealed anything to the outside world, which now he thinks is a good idea. His mom and dad know about this they are the one that encouraged him, he felt relieved that his mom didn't told anything about this to Mr.Lee or he'll definitely tried to block him getting money from there too.

He always thought he'll come to South Korea only because of his business. But, he never thought this would happen. Two days ago he finished his meeting and came to home happy as the investors agreed to invest on their new project, for the opening of resort on the same South Korea, only to hear this. He only had time to tell his manager who he trusts the most to take care of everything when he is not around about the change of plans.

He came to reality when he felt the flight is landing.

I already has another story with Jackson centric and ot7. If you didn't read it before feel free to read it.

Votes and comments are appreciated.

✨🙏🙏🙏✨