Better to be alone (Part -2)

Jinyoung

It's one of the days when Jackson visits the library so he can spend sometime with Jinyoung. Jackson is not a big fan of books, he mostly talk to Jinyoung or help him to put the books on the shelves. Jackson was holding minimum 8 to 10 books, and Jinyoung taking one by one and putting them in appropriate shelves. Jackson telling the story, when Han fell on his butt during football practice, in a whisper he could muster with the excitement. Jinyoung smiled listening to Jackson talk, he didn't notice Jb enter the library, but he noticed him when Jb got near them, Jackson's back was facing Jb, so he had no idea about Jb being there.

That's why Jackson got confused, when Jinyoung's expression take 180 degree turn, his smile was replaced with a glare, "What are you thinking? Do you think you could take all these books with you? Are you stupid or what?" he yelled gaining more people's attention.

Jackson looked utterly confused, what was going on? Why he got yelled for nothing?" "Ji...Jinyoung..." he called in a small voice, soon cut-off by someone behind him, Jb.

"You better put those books in their place. He is not a servant for your stupidity." Jb said.

Now, Jackson understands why he got yelled for, but does that make it less painful, not at all.

Yugeom

Jackson was running late today. He always would be the first one to leave the dorm, but today he woke up late making everything messed up for him. When Jackson locked the door and noticed something on the floor, he bend down to pick it up, it was their dorm's keycard and it was Jb's, Jackson noted as he read the name written on it.

"Now, how I am going to give it to him?" he asked to himself as he pocketed the card.

At the time Jackson, reached the school Jb was alone in the hallway, "Jb" Jackson called out for him, Jb turned towards him, "If I ever heard you call my name with that fucking mouth of yours, you'll definitely going to get some broken bones on your body." With that he just left without even giving time to Jackson to say anything. Jackson stood there shocked for a second, then he came out of his stance and went to the class.

At the lunch break, Jackson saw Yugeom alone near the garden, so he decided to give the card to him, "Hey, Yugie" he called out once he reached him.

"Hey, if you want to talk we can talk somewhere else, what if Jb saw us?" Yugeom said as he looked around to check is there Jb on the sight.

"No, I just came here to give you this. Jb missed it at the door of our dorm; I tried to give it back to him. But he just... you know."

"No problem, I'll give it to him. I really hope, Jb also understand you."

"I hope so too. Anyway I should be going. I feel like I am Jb's magnet, wherever I go he always come there." As Jackson speaking, Jb came behind him.

"What are doing? I already warned you about not put my family in danger, because of your unlucky ass." Jb yelled.

"I didn't come to talk to him or anything. I just..." before even Jackson could finish that, Jb shouted, "Then what the fuck are you doing here?" without noticing Yugeom's protest behind him.

"I-I am sorry." Jackson said in a broken voice, tears threatening to spill, he bowed and left that place immediately.

Yugeom looked shocked by all the events that happened. "Jb, he just came to give your keycard that you missed." He said as he gave Jb the card and started to walk away.

Jb

Everything seemed pretty normal today for Jb, until he received a call from his neighbor Sunny noona when he was on his way to his work, stating that there is some major health problem with his mom, and they were on their way to the hospital.

Jb didn't even know what to do, he just called his work to inform his absence and called Mark to inform him and instructed to tell everybody. In less than 15 minutes everybody were at the hospital, the doctor informed them, they had to do the surgery to save his mom, which was going to cost like hell, he was stuck, didn't even know what to do anymore.

"We can use your savings for our college, right Jb?" Youngjae asked.

"That's minimum to nothing when compared to the medical expenses, Youngjae." Jinyoung told him.

Jb seemed like five year old didn't even know what to do. At that moment, Jackson came there, his manager Eric told him about this.

"Hey, what happened?" he asked as concern filled his voice.

"You better get the fuck outta here. I am not even in a mood for a shit like you right now." Jb spat.

Jackson stood frozen, others understand Jb's frustration and didn't speak anything. Jackson didn't wait for another moment, he left.

Five minutes later, after Jackson left, Eric came there, and paid all the bills and he gave Jb the company card for other expenses he will need.

"But, sir..." Jb seemed to burst with emotion as he didn't know what to say, should be thankful or feel regretted as he couldn't even take care of his own mother.

"It's an order from Jiaer, so I can't answer for your questions." Eric said.

"Jia...er?" Jb asked confused.

"Yeah, Wang Jiaer, our boss he ordered me to take care of everything here. So, you don't have to worry about anything." Eric said. When Jackson left the hospital, he called Eric literally ordered him to do everything. Normally Jackson is never the type to order around so it even surprised Eric.

Jb felt relieved as he felt some kind of burden been lift off him. 'I owe you my life, Wang Jiaer' he thought to himself.

On the other hand, Mark seemed to think, somewhere he heard this name, 'Wang Jiaer'

The next chapter will be 'Amerithaikong'!!!

✨🙏🙏🙏✨