The Match

For an hour, Jackson just watched them play. 'It is worth to have a confidence like that when they play this good.' He thought to himself.

Now, it is his time for the match. Six of them took their positions. Jb was his first opponent as he is the striker, then behind him he had Mark and Yugeom as they are mid fielders, then there is defenders Youngjae and Bambam and finally Jinyoung, the goal keeper.

Jackson closed his eyes to just thought about how to tackle everybody, every other players are surrounded the field to look at them play. Jb's eyes were fixed on the ball, which was under Jackson's right foot.

The moment the whistle blowed Jackson kicked the ball and passed Jb like lightning, Jackson noticed that Jb has a trouble making sudden decision on the field, he just planned out the moves, if the move changed he'll have trouble playing, he doesn't know how Jackson play which gave a big advantage to Jackson and disadvantage to him and Jackson used it for his gain perfectly. He knew Jb thought he was gonna challenge him and face him straight, but Jackson just passed him and he was so fast, that Jb didn't even register him passing.

When it came to Mark and Yugeom, Jackson knew he has far less chance with Mark, so he just tricked about going on Mark's side but changed his direction suddenly to Yugeom which caught him off gauard, when he passed them, he didn't take any chance as he uses the momentum to shoot the ball. Others didn't expect him to kick the ball for goal this soon. The ball perfectly went in on the right top corner of the post. He knew if he tried to score on the left corner Jinyoung will definitely block it, so he scored the goal in only one minute and twenty seconds.

Everybody was shocked then they started to clap after few second.

"So, he'll be on our team. You'll practice with others from tomorrow onwards." Their coach said, as he pats Jackson on his back.

When Jackson looked towards, the others they didn't seem to be happy.

After showered and came out of the locker room, Jb's phone rang. Everybody went for their work, Yugeom and Bambam went to check on his mom. Jb told them he will be going to search for another job. He looked at his phone and it was unknown number. He attends the call.

"Who is this?"

"Mr. Im Jaebum? I am the manager of Team Wang enterprises."

"Ye- Yeah, wh- is there a reason for you to call me?"

"Well, actually I called you to give you a job offer."

"Wh- What? Job offer? For me? Isn't Team Wang is a big company and they're going to open a hotel in a week or so and planning to build a resort?"

"Yes, it is the same Team Wang. Well, our CEO Mr. Wang just saw you handling a customer with much patience and he told us to find you for our company."

"Re- really?!"

"Yes, if you're interested in the offer. We can talk about details. Come to the office, to the address I send you."

"But, I am in high school, I can't..,"

"I know. We already checked your background and everything, it'll be part time job for you. If you're interested come to the office we can discuss further details in here." With that the line got cut.

Jb tried to process everything that just happened. Manager of Team Wang called him and offered him a job, what the hell is going on? 'I have to tell everybody this.' He mumbled to himself as he rushed to the dorm.

Jackson started working on the café today. His manager called him to inform him that he talked to Jb about the job offer.

He'll be working until 10'o clock in the café. The café owner seemed to be a nice person Amber. He thought they'll be get along quite well. He decided to work three days in the café and two days he has to work on his business, which he knew will be hectic. But, he'll always try to have weekends free from any schedules to focus on only studying and relaxing, he'll be working on the café on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

For today, another co-worker, Luhan stayed with him for closing the café but it'll be only him from his next shift. After they locked the café, he said his goodbyes to Luhan and part ways to go to his dorm.

✨🙏🙏🙏✨