-2-

-1 month pass-

"Skylar come on you have to talk to us." Rae pleaded as we all stretched our limbs.

We had our first spar against the other groups and I had beat the living hell out of the person trying to spar me.

Though, it was the girl who had shoved me into the crevasse between the two cement walls back on day two.

"Let me look at your knuckles." Hudson offered and we walked toward me but I turned away from him and he just sighed.

They realized I had been in a rough situation and gave me some space, but being crammed into the same room for a month didn't help.

They couldn't help but keep nagging me with their worried questions. I hadn't talked to Peter or MJ. Least of all Luke and Elijah.

Peter tried reaching out, but I'd kept ignoring him for the both of us.

"You bashed that girl's face in." Lewis snickered.

"And I'd do it again." I said harshly and stormed off to the showers to wash off the sweat.
---------------------------
"Skylar, I need to talk to you."

I heard a familiar voice say but I turned in my bed, letting the darkness engulf me in its quiet.

"Skylar, wake up. Please. It's been a month and you haven't said anything at all to me."

My eyes shot open.

"Peter?" I mumbled as I turned the light on over my bed. "What the hell? What are you doing here?"

"Skylar?"

I heard Ali mumble and she turned on her light.

"Skylar who is that?" She said loudly, making others wake up.

We were all light sleepers.

"Peter what are you doing here?" I sat up, watching Hudson turn the light on and making me squint in his suit.

He pulled his mask off and I stood up, grabbing his shoulders and turning him around.

"What are you doing? They could see you."

"I don't care. I know they have no intention of exposing my identity." Peter turned around as I heard Lewis groaning in his bed, agitated by the bright light.

"Why would you come here?!" I shoved him back but he barely moved from my touch.

"Because you wouldn't pick up my calls or texts!" He yelled back.

"So that gives you an excuse to do this? How did you even get in here?"

"I snuck in. How else do you think? And I came in here to tell you something." He calmed down.

"Pete-."

"I know that you're not taking me back, no matter how much I say that you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. So I'll be waiting when you come back. But this isn't about me."

I stayed still, confused.

"It's Luke." He said. "Something has happened."
---------------------------

-1 year pass-

There had been a celebratory party, marking the 'end' of our training, and now we'd be able to be of use to SHIELD.

Our group would be split, and we wouldn't know anything.

I'd been told that I'd be sent on an airplane to a location with Hudson and our directive would be given there.