Chapter 10 || A Night to Remember

EXPLICIT WARNING: The end of this chapter gets a little heated but I don't explain anything too graphic.
-------------------------------
"Last day." Peter said as he had his arms wrapped around me, resting his head on my chest.

I just hummed in response.

"How do you wanna spend it?" Peter murmured.

"With you. And Grayson. Maybe I'll visit Luke for the last time today." I said, trying not to sound sad.

"Hey. You've got this okay?" He reassured me, rubbing his thumb on my arm.

I nodded and I heard knocking on my door.

"Are you guys naked?" I heard Grayson call out from the other side of the door.

"No!" I yelled, making Peter laugh.

I heard the door open, "Good", he remarked.

"Grayson what are you DOIng." I huffed as Grayson piled on top of both me and Peter.

"I can't believe you're leaving." Grayson said dismally. I explained to Grayson and everyone else saying that I'd gotten an internship for political affairs at United Nations Headquarters.

Peter groaned as Grayson's weight got heavier and heavier on us.

"Grayson I can come see you now every now and then." I said, my voice muffled by his chest. Peter grabbed onto me and Grayson grabbed onto me from the other side, his head resting on mine.

"Yeah but you're gonna spend all that time with lover boy over there." He muttered and Peter's hand slapped him. "Ow, don't slap me." He slapped Peter back.

"He's not wrong." Peter mumbled.

"Don't worry Grayson, you can spend most your time with your new girlfriend." I said.

"Skylar. You told me you wouldn't say anything." Grayson said, getting up from the bed.

"I'm not saying who she is. But by the time I've come home you've better made her your girl." I smirked as he walked out.

"What do you wanna do today?" Peter said again, almost sitting up but I grabbed his arms as he giggled and switched out positions so that I was resting half my body on him now.

"I wanna spend it here. With you. Never moving."

"Mm." His chest vibrated, making me want to hold him tighter.

"I've got something better in mind." He rubbed my back up and down in a soothing manner.

"And what is that?"

"It's gonna to be a surprise. I'll leave around 3pm to get everything ready, and we should be starting around 6pm."

"Do I have to be prepared?" My mind started wandering to different scenarios.

"Dress up. Let's be fancy for once." Peter grinned at me and I kissed him.
——————————————-
I spent the rest of the day in the house with Peter and Grayson went to go hang out with MJ. But soon later Peter left at 3, just like he said.

I was home, showering and getting ready for whatever Peter was getting together. I showered and applied light makeup and tried to find a dress to wear, but I had none that were too fancy. I never needed one for any occasion.

I fixed my hair and groaned, plopping onto the couch in the living room.

The next moment, I hadn't noticed closing my eyes because I woke up feeling groggy. I raised my hand to rub my face but the sudden realization that I was wearing makeup abruptly stopped me.