Chapter 8 || Let it Be a Celebration

"So do you drink, smoke, do pot?" MJ casually asked as I got ready. MJ asked to come over for the day before Jevon's party for tonight. We hung out for the day and the clock struck 9:30pm. We were already late.

"What?" I said laughing. I had on ripped jeans, a white cropped tank top and a grey zip up jacket. I brushed my hair through as MJ laid on my bed.

"Come on, Skylar has to have some dirty little secret." She smirked as she rolled over in my bed.

I laughed and shook my head. I actually never tried anything. I've never had any desire."

"Maybe that'll change tonight."

I rolled my eyes and we met Grayson in the living room. All three of us were waiting on Peter and Ned to come with Happy. I didn't know who happy was but Peter briefly explained that Stark would have Happy would drive all of us in one of his cars. Whoever Happy was.

I got a text from Peter saying that he was outside. We all left and a shiny large, black SUV was parked in front of us. I opened the door and saw Peter in his seat. I smiled as he helped me inside while Grayson climbed to the back with MJ.

"Hi."I could see his face turn into a genuine smile.

"Hey." I said to him. "Hi Ned." I greeted Ned in the front passenger seat and I glanced at the driver, who was supposedly Happy. Happy started driving us with dead expression on his face.

"Why's his name Happy?" I muttered to Peter and he just laughed.

"I don't really liked parties." Peter remarked as everyone was going off with their own conversations with eachother.

"Why?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I don't really like to drink honestly."

I laughed and he playfully scowled at me. "Aww is Petey a goodie goodie?" I teased.

I heard Ned laughing.

Even in the car, I could hear the subtle pumping music coming from the large house Happy parked in front of.

"Thanks Happy!" Everyone thanked him as we climbed off. Ned went in with Grayson and MJ as I waited for Peter. Happy said few words to him that I didn't care to comprehend and looked at the house. People were talking outside with their own cups, probably filled with alcohol.

I heard laughter from the side of the mansion as girls in bikini suits came running, dripping wet. Boys with squirter guns followed after them, chasing them inside the place.

"Thanks Happy." I heard Peter say before I grabbed his hand and dragged him up the stairs and through the doors. The pounding music was the first thing I could hear before anything else.

"Skylar!" I hear someone's voice calling out for me as peter and I walked and. I saw MJ pushing through people with two solo cups and handed them to me and Peter. Mine had much more than Peter's and winked at me as Grayson handed MJ her cup.

I smiled at them as they went off together and left Peter and me alone. I took my cup and started chugging it down. The smell stung through my nose and the liquid burned my throat. I felt this sudden urge to do more than I ever would.

"Woah Sky, shouldn't you be slowing down?" I heard Peter said concerned as I finished the cup in a few more gulps. I took a deep breath and sighed after finishing my cup. I giggled at Peter as he gave me an awestruck look at how fast I downed that drink.

I glanced at his cup and grabbed it. I quickly poured his drink into mine and downed it too before he could say anything to stop me.

A smile slowly crept on his astounded face. "You are, crazy." He tried not to smile but I could see he wanted to.