Chapter 3 || Facing

I woke up to the sun shining on my face from my window and I turned the other way, my back facing it. I relished in the warmth of the sun and the blanket and smiled to myself. 

Saturday. The day where we all either do nothing or do everything. 

I took in the nice moment, just laying with my eyes closed. The feeling was rare. The feeling of total relaxation. If I ignored the exhaustion screaming from my heart, it felt like a good day. I laid down in bed, scrolling through my phone for an hour before deciding to get up. 

I stretched and tried to finish unpacking. I put off unpacking for a while but the disorganization bothered me(not OCD). I dug into my duffel bag where I found my purse, then my wallet.

I opened my wallet to find my debit card under my dad's name and the rest of my cash money I'd been saving up for the past years in envelopes.

I sat on the floor for a while, reminiscing about my dad. Trying to think of the last time we'd spent a nice time together. My mind wandered, trying to search through my memories. Then they led me to my mom. 

I hope they're both happy together in heaven. Does heaven exist?

My stomach growled and I pushed the idea behind as I dressed into a T-shirt and sweatpants. I grabbed my phone, and headed out my door.

The house was quiet as I made my way to their kitchen, but stopped before I stepped on the tiles. I'd felt bad for eating their food. 

They shouldn't have another mouth to feed.

I headed back into my room to get my wallet and started heading out for breakfast when I heard a door click.

I reached the top of the stairs when I saw Grayson step out in his his boxers.

"Oh my god dude!" I exclaimed in disgust as I held my hand up. "Cover up." I said as I headed to my door past him.

He closes the door behind him.

"What girl did u bring home anyway?" I joked. "I could hear u guys all the way from here." I close my door behind me as I changed into sweatpants with a hoodie and a beanie. I grabbed my wallet to stuff into my small purse.

I heard Grayson in the bathroom we shared and knocked on the door, telling him I'd be out getting food.

I checked my purse again to make sure everything was there when I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorr-." My eyes widened. "What the fuck." I say shocked.

She was speechless but looked guilty as she stood there with her mouth open. She was about to say something when I interrupted.

"What the fuck?!" I said again louder this time and the running water stopped running in the bathroom. I stormed to the bathroom and pushed open the door to see him hiding behind the door. "Clem? Clementine? Are you serious?!" I shouted, my voice raising.

"S-Sky wait-." He started.

"No. No! What the FUCK?" My mouth was gaped open. This made NO sense. I felt angrier as I felt like he was siding with her and her bitchy attitude towards me. "Since when did everyone go around FUCKING eachother?" I scoffed and stormed down the stairs out the front door.

I stopped on the sidewalk and muttered to myself again, "What the fuck."

I put my headphones in playing Ruel and made my way to the nearest breakfast restaurant. I found myself at Bubby's and walked in, the sweet smell made me feel better as I ordered.

I ignored the notifications Clem and Gray were trying to leave me and scrolled though my phone. I sighed and sat back in my chair, appreciating the food filling me up.