Chapter 18

Unedited

Enjoy~~~

"Lilith is in front of you! You must protect your comrades! What do you do?!" Coran said through the P.A system.

"Teamwork?" Jade suggested.

The team stood in a circle with shields up, blocking every attack from the bot.

"Let's think you guys!" Jade shouted lifted her sword to electrocute the bot.

"Owen, Jade and I have to be up close to attack!" Kora said. "But Liam can also change his weapon type! So he can do both!"

"I have different type of arrows." Devin said grabbing an arrow.

"Okay, Liam, Devin, you guys will shoot from back here. Liam, if the fight gets to rough you will come in and attack up close." Jade instructed. "The rest of us will go and attack him. Any arguments?!"

"It's the best we got!" Liam said. "Go for it!"

"Separate!" Devin shouted as the bot got close.

Kora blocked the bots attack while Jade and Owen came up behind and attacked the back.

The bot moved quickly causing the three to crash into each other.

"You guys okay?!" Liam called out as he shot the bot.

"Yeah!"

"Devin!" Kora shouted. "Shoot for the head! See if you can make it blow up somehow!"

"You got it!" Devin said. "You got to make him stay still!"

"Liam!" Kora shouted as she attacked the bots legs causing it to fall.

Liam ran over and pinned the bot to the ground with Owen and Jade following.

"The arrow has a 5 second timer! As soon as it hits you need to get out of there!" Devin shouted as he shot the head.

The team quickly moved out of the way and got far as they could just as the arrow went off.

Everyone stood in silence as the waited for the smoke to clear.

"We did it." Kora breathed out.

"We did it!" Liam cheered.

Kora shook her head trying to get her vision to clear up and the ringing to get out of her ears.

"Kora? You okay?" Jade questioned softly as she placed a hand on the girls shoulder.

Kora nodded and smiled. "I'm okay."

The door to the training room opened and Lance walked in.

"Hey Papa." Kora said.

Lance smiled. "I'm just going to steal the twins quickly."

Coran nodded. "Go ahead."

Once they were out of the room and alone, Lance spoke.

"Last night they were heading to the space mall." Lance mumbled.

"The space mall?" Kora questioned.

"It's pretty much a mall in space, that's where I got Kaltenecker." Lance stated proudly.

"Kaltenecker?"

"My cow. She was amazing." Lance said. "Anyways. The enemy Is on the move now. Your dad now knows, and the others will know sometime today."

"Hello Blue!" Liam smiled placing a hand on the lion and watched her power up.

The tracker popped up on the screen, giving off the location of the enemy.

"They're close." Lance muttered.