Chapter 9

Unedited

Enjoy~~~~

"Well of course she's in danger!" Lance snapped. "She's with the 'Nobody'!"

"You don't understand." Romelle said. "I'll explain everything. But we need to go now! Lily shouldn't be to far from here."

~~~~

"How do you feel Kora?" Raven questioned as she ran a hand through Kora's hair.

"I feel stronger." Kora said. "Like I could do anything."

Raven and the master shared a look.

"Perfect." The master said. "And who's the enemy?"

"Voltron." Kora answered her voice dripping with poison.

"That's my girl." Raven smiled.

'What am I saying? Why can't I control my body? I don't understand.'

"Raven. You will train her. Voltron will be here in a few days." 'Nobody' said.

Raven nodded. "Yes Ma'am."

~~~~~

"Lily!" Romelle shouted knocking on the door. "It's me! Romelle!"

The door opened.

"Romelle! I thought you were gone!" A woman with red hair said wrapping her arms around the altean.

"I was captured." Romelle said. "But right now my friends need your help."

"Oh yes!" Lily smiled. "Allura told me everything! I have the potion made and everything. Give me one tick."

"Kosmo." Liam whispered. "Take me to the ship."

Kosmo did as told and appeared at the ship.

"I just want to check on Kora." Liam mumbled. "Stay close."

The went down multiple hallways before finding a room where Kora and an unknown female were.

Liam watched as the two shared a few words before Kora attacked a dummy that was in the room.

"Good job hun!" The woman praised. "Now picture that's the enemy. Pretend that's one of the paladins you're fighting!"

Liam watched as his sister eyes glared at the dummy before letting out a cry and attacked it with Keith's blade.

"No way." Liam whispered. "That's not her."

"You're doing great! The paladins will never stand a chance!" The female clapped.

"Come on Kosmo." Liam whispered sadly as the two teleported back to his family.

"I'm back!" Hunk cheered wrapping his arms around his son.

Keith and Lance shared a quick kiss before wrapping their arms around each other.

Liam and Alec stood on the sidelines as they watched everyone cheer over being human again.

Keith and Lance walked over to the two boys.

"We're getting her back." Lance said pulling his son in for a hug.

"She's not the same." Liam muttered as tears fell from his eyes. "She thinks we're the bad guys."

"Okay team." Shiro said gathering everyone. "We need to get our Lions over here and head home. That's when we'll make a plan to rescue Kora and take down the enemy."

Everyone nodded and went to separate locations.

"Keith hang on." Krolia said stopping the male before handing over the bayard. "You're going to need this."