Chapter 4

Unedited

Enjoy~~~

"Do you think this is how birds feel when they fly?" Owen questioned.

"I think it is." Kora replied putting her hands in the air. "I wish I could fly forever. Maybe not while dad and papa are dragons though."

The family laughed.

"How far are we from Allura's friend kiddo?" Pidge asked her son.

"Still a while." Devin answered. "About 2 weeks ish. That's what I'm guessing anyways."

"This is one crazy summer." Liam said.

"Why don't you tell us about Voltron again dad?" Jade suggested making the other kids agree.

"Yeah! Tell us about the time when the Galra took over the castle!" Kora exclaimed.

And so they did.

~~~~~

"Oh my! Papa! Dad! We forgot to tell you!" The twins spoke in unison.

"What is it?" Keith questioned.

"We brought your bayard!" Liam said pulling out Lance's bayard as Kora did the same.

"You guys had the same idea as we did!" Owen said as he, Jade and Devin pulled out their parents bayards.

"Good thinking!" Shiro said.

"Yeah but the only issue is, how will we use them? We have dragon hands, not human hands." Hunk replied.

"Um about that." Liam said as the bayard transformed in his hand.

"Woah!" Kora said as hers did the same but turned into a sword as Liam's turned into a small hand gun.

Jade's turned into a sword that had lightning swirling around it.

Devin had a bow an arrow while Owen had an axe.

"I guess it your turn to take on the role of Voltron." Shiro chuckled. "But not right now. When you're a little bit older."

"This is so cool!" Kora squealed. "Look dad! I have your blade and now I have a sword!"

Kora pulled out her dads blade and looked down at it before making an 'O' shape with her mouth. "I should clean this." The girl giggled sheepishly as she looked at the blood resting on the blade.

Keith chuckled.

~~~~~~~~

After what seems like days, the team finally landed on the ground.

Kora and Liam stretched.

"Kora come here." Jade called out. "I have to change your dressings!"

"Coming!" Kora said running towards the girl.

Jade took off Kora's bandages in and let out a gasp. "How?" She questioned running her fingers over the wound that has now turned into a scar.

"How did you heal so fast?"

Kora shrugged.

"Must be the galra blood." Pidge said.

"Look dad! We're matching!" Kora exclaimed. "Well almost anyways."

Keith sighed. "We both got ours in a horrible way."

"Kosmo!" Kora cheered as the wolf appeared beside her.

"Kosmo don't you dare-" Keith went to say but it was to late.

Kosmo has teleported with Kora.

"Wait. Kosmo. Where are we?" Kora questioned.