The wolf licked his paws before falling asleep on Keith.

"Damn wolf."

It's been about a week since they've been on the road.

And Kosmo would teleport the twins in and out of places he recognized.

He even brought them on an old Galra ship once.

"Silly Kosmo." Kora smiled petting the wolf.

"What was it like to be out in space Papa?" Liam questioned.

"It something." Lance said. "It was pretty, really nice to go to different planets, but at times you could get home sick."

"Space sounds awesome." Kora smiled. "I want to go."

Kosmo lifted his head up and looked at Kora.

"Don't you dare Ko-"

And Kora was gone.

"That damn wolf."

~~~~

"Woah." Kora said as she stood in front of a giant window. "Where are we?"

"The master wants us." A voice said grimly.

Kora peeked around the corner and seen two guys standing there.

"What for?" One questioned.

"Something about a mission to see where the Paladins of Voltron are."

Kora covered her mouth to keep any sounds from coming out. She looked down at the wolf who stood in front of her in a protective stance.

"We have to find out more Kosmo." Kora whispered.

The two followed the enemy's down many hallways before they reached a big doorway.

"Kosmo. Can you get us in there?" Kora questioned quietly as she watched the other two enter the room.

Kosmo teleported Kora into the room and the hid behind a pillar.

"There you two are!" A familiar voice rang out.

"Nobody." Kora whispered as she peeked around the corner.

"What is it you need us for Master?"

"I need a favor. Grab a team, anyone of your choosing and head down to Earth. I want you to find the Paladins children and bring them here. No harm must come to the red and blue paladins children though. They are special. We'll need them."

"Yes Master."

"Kosmo! We have to warn them!" Kora said as she and Kosmo teleported back to the others.

"Dad!" Kora shouted as she landed on his back. "We need to land! Their coming!"

"Who's coming?" Shiro asked flying over.

"Just land and hide! Please!" Kora exclaimed. "I'll explain everything."

The parents flew quickly and found a cave.

Hunk and Shiro covered the entrance as Pidge and Keith started a fire while Lance got Kora to calm down.

"Kosmo and I found the 'Nobody.'" Kora said.

"Are you hurt?! Nothing happened right?!" Keith exclaimed checking her over.

"We're okay. We listened in on their conversation. They're coming to Earth to take us children." Kora explained. "There's a team coming. A big team at that and their coming to take us children up to space. But the thing is, Liam and I are to come unharmed. Apparently we are needed for something."