Chapter 7: Sakura And Naruto Fighting Pain part

Sakura charges her fist with Chakra and gets ready to engage in a fight with Pain. She sprints towards him and slams the ground with her fist, cracking the earth around her impact. Pain staggers back and Sakura immediately starts attacking him. Pain uses his Chakra to lift Sakura off the ground and smash her back down. Sakura uses her Chakra in her fist to eliminate the hard impact of the ground, and while she's struggling to fight Pain, she's encouraging Naruto to get up.

" Naruto! You have to get up! I can't hold him for long!" Sakura yells as she hits the ground again. Naruto, pinned to the ground by metal rods, attempts to lift his hand and take one of them out, but winces in pain and pulls his hand back to the dirt.

"Come on Naruto! Get up! We can defeat Pain but I need you to get up!" Sakura Shouts out to Naruto. In the midst of getting picked up then falling and then getting picked up again, Sakura notices that everytime she hits her fist on the ground, big dust clouds come up. She takes advantage of this cover and this time when she slams her fist to the ground, she darts towards Naruto and takes out one of the metal rods holding him down. " Come on! You can do this, I believe in you!"

After hitting the ground, running to Naruto, taking out another rod, then getting lifted up again, there's only one rod left. Naruto holds it tight then tries to pry it off himself. Sakura dashes to Naruto and holds on to the rod as Pain lifts her up again. Naruto is free and ready to fight.

Pain, who has used nearly all of his Chakra, realises he can't win this fight anymore, and sprints away from Sakura and Naruto, using the last of his Chakra to hold up a shield. Naruto runs to Sakura and kneels down next to her.

" Sakura! Are you okay!?" he asks as he puts his hand on her wounds. "You shouldn't

have come here. It's way too dangerous!"

"Naruto, you have to go after Pain, he's going to get away," Sakura tells Naruto while

trying to heal his wounds.

" I can't leave you here like this, you're hurt," he responds in a genuinely worried tone.

" I'll be fine. I'm a skilled medical ninja, remember...," Sakura assures him and gives a little smile mixed with worry and exhaustion. Naruto hesitantly nods and gets back on his feet. He looks back at her, then dashes off after Pain.