I slowly open my eyes and I see a nurse and doctor looking at me. "What happened," I mutter.

"Hi, Y/N. I'm Dr. Aveline, you were brought in a few days ago after a stabbing incident. I'm not sure how, but you died and came back to life," the doctor says.

"I-I died," I mumble.

"Yes, you did. You're back though, that is all that matters," she says.

I look at my stomach as I remember being stabbed there. I then look at my arm and my eyes go wide and I start to breath fast. "What-what happened to my arm," I ask scared.

"Y/N, calm down, relax please," Dr. Aveline says, "We had to amputate your arm. Your arm became badly infected and it could of spread. It was the only way, I'm sorry."

Tears build up in my eyes, "Ok," I mutter out.

"There are some people here that want to see you," Dr. Aveline says and I just nod as I stare at my arm.

"Y/N," someone says as they walk in and I look over and form a small smile.

"Hi, baby," I say and Alex immediately comes over and hugs me.

She then let's go and slightly slaps me as tears run down her face and she has a small frown. "You died, again," she says.

"I'm a fighter, Al," I say with a smile.

Alex sighs, "Did you see your arm?"

I nod and look at it, "So much for the guitar and piano," I say with a small chuckle trying to lighten up the mood.

"You are alive and still have your beautiful voice," Alex says and strokes my cheek.

I smile, "I love you so much."

Alex let's out a watery laugh as more tears come, "I love you so much too."

Then I realize Alex is wearing her uniform, "Wait! Why are you in your uniform? Did I miss the game," I and frantically.

"Baby, relax. You did, but we won, we're going to the semifinals," Alex says with a bright smile.

"I'm so proud of you," I tell her.

"There are some other people here for you," Alex says.

"You can bring them in," I say.

Alex smile and places a gentle kiss on my lips. She leaves the room and a few seconds later she walks in with Christen and Kelley.

"Hey guys," I say.

They both come over to me with tears in their eyes and hug me. "We're so sorry," Christen mumbles.

"It's not your guys fault," I say and they pull away, "I'm the one that told you to go."

"And look what happened," Kelley says.

"I sacrificed my life for two of my best friends life's," I say and they cry harder.

"Alex," I say and she looks at me, "Can you give us a minute. They'll come out after," I say and she nods with a smile.

Alex leaves and I look at them. "On my phone I saved the ring I want for Alex. I already ordered it, it's here in Paris. I need you to pick it up though. I never know what life is gonna hold for me and I'm going to propose as soon as I can at the right time. I know you said to wait till after, but you never know what's going to happen. Can you please pick it up before we leave," I ask.

"Of course we can," Kelley says and I nod with a smile.

"Thank you," I say.

They give me one last hug and walk out.