2 Week Later

Alex's P.O.V
'Nico, Jason Duck! ' I yelled.
A hellhound bounded towards them.
Jason flew upwards grabbing hold of Nico's wrist to get him out of the way.
A little help would be really good right now dad! I thought.
Let's recap the last 2 weeks.
Monsters have been chasing us round the country.
None of us have enough energy to keep fighting the monsters that people keep sending after us.
Oh, THE GODS KEEP SENDING MONSTERS AFTER US!!!
We have no idea why, it's like they don't want us to finish this quest.
The ground started to shake and soon a crack appeared in the ground and swallowed up the hellhound.
'Oh thank the gods.' Jason said, coming to the ground.
Nico just lay on the floor groaning.
Jason wobbled and then fell on his bum.
I fell on my knees.
All 3 of us are exhausted.
'We need to rest, we need sleep.' Nico said into the floor.
'You can say that again.' Jason groaned.
'Night guys.' I grumbled, curling up on the floor.
'Alex don't you dare.' Nico moaned.
'Fine!' I tried to stand, 'Guys I can't get up.'
A shimmering message appeared in front of the three of us.
'Hey guys....Oh my gods! What happened to you guys?' Piper asked through the Iris Message.
'Nothing much, were only being attacked by monsters every 10 minutes!' Nico groaned.
'We don't even have enough energy to get up. We've had so much Ambrosia and Nectar if we have any more we will explode!' Jason moaned.
'Guys, great way to start a convosation. Hey Piper, how you doin'? What you calling bout?' I asked.
'This may be a bad time but I thought you might like to know that the 7 are leaving in 2 weeks and we need Jason back at camp to help us with preparing and well we leave at the end of the week. Sorry guys but your quest may have to be cut short.' Piper told us.
'Not necessarily, In the prophecy doesn't it say about 1 of us having to return before the end of the quest?' Nico added.
'I'm not leaving you guys out here.' Jason yelled.
'Sparky, you're needed for one of the Great prophecies! You don't have much of a choice!' I replied.
'Please Jason we need you here. Do you need us to send someone to come and get you?' Piper was nearly crying.
We'd been gone 2 weeks and we had no time to get in contact with camp.
We'd been on the run, we had no more than 3 hours sleep a week.
6 F***ING HOURS OF SLEEP IN 2 WEEKS!!
'I'll come back Pipes, sorry guys.' Jason said turning to us.
Piper smiled, a tear rolling down her cheek as the Iris message vanished.
'It's fine. Kick some monster but for me!' Nico said smirking, then he doubled over grimacing.
'I will, anything you want me to do Alex?'
'Yeah, one thing, if you see Percy say hi to him for me.' I said sadly.
'I will, I promise I'll say hi to Percy for you.'
'See you later Sparky, it's never goodbye, it's see you later right?' I said tears rolling down my checks.
'Yeah, see you later Quake, see you later Ghosty.' Jason whispered, pulling himself to his feet.
Jason pulled me and Nico up, leaning us against each other.
He pulled both of us into a hug.
I burst into tears.
'Hey, it's not goodbye, it's see you later. Hollywood's 5 miles away. Good luck.'
And with that Jason walked away.