A Rude Awakening

Alex awoke with hands wrapped around her middle and someone poking her in the face.

Rolling over Alex was meant with a very unimpressed Nico, who was somehow soaking wet and in the distance she could see Jason still sleeping.

Alex frowned whilst trying to get Nico to let go of her.

'Nico, let go of me will you? I'm awake! Why are you all wet? I asked Leo and Piper to get Jason to get us up so we didn't hurt anyone again. Nico Aberto di Angelo!!!!!!!!!! Let me goooo!!' Alex screamed.

'Jeez! That girl has a pair of lungs on her!' One of the boys from beside her said sniggering.

'Yeah I'll give you that one!' the other said.

'Conner, Travis why are Alex and Nico soaking wet?' Piper said glaring at them, while leaning against the doorframe.

'Umm, I think you should be asking Jason...' the two boys said sheepishly.

'Do not bring me into this! I only just woke up!' Jason grumbled getting out of bed and slowly walking over.

Piper ran over to help Jason.

'Hey Sparky, why don't we ask these two to pour water on you and then see how you feel?' Nico asked, sending Jason one of his signature death glares.

'Nah, I'm good Ghosty, I might accidentally shock a smile on your face!' Jason stated smirking.

Nico just carried on glaring.

'Okay that's enough! Ghosty stop it, you might accidentally kill Sparky with that look and Sparky stop trying to piss off Ghosty 'cause knowing him, he might send the dead after you.' Alex stated staring at the two boys.

'And you two,' Alex grumbled turning to Travis and Conner, 'What in Jupiter where you thinking! Nico could have killed you!'

The boys suddenly looked very glum and left mumbling an apology to Alex and Nico.

'Thanks, and sorry for acting that way Jason, I was just really pissed.' Nico said slowly looking at Alex and then to Jason.

'It's okay Nico, I shouldn't have acted like that either, and it was kinda stupid.'

'I'll say!' Piper mumbled.

Alex giggled as Nico kissed her nose and finally let go of her.

'Quake,' Nico asked slowly, 'can you?' he gestured to his clothes.

'Nico if I can't do it with my own clothes how am I meant to do it with yours?' Alex replied smiling as she slowly got off the cot.

'Sorry, forgot you can't control water!' Nico said with a smirk.

'Are you to done being all lovey-dovey 'cause Alex needs to tell Chiron who she is and what happened at the cove.' Jason grumbled.

'I'll leave you guys alone then.' Piper said walking out to go meet up with Rachel and Leo.

'Ahh, the unknown camper has awakened I see.' Chiron stated without turning around in his wheelchair.

'How did you....'

'My dear girl, I had a little meeting with the Stoll brothers just before you came.' Chiron mentioned turning to face them.

'Oh' was all Alex could say.

'Boys it's good to see you both back at camp, and I'm going to have to ask you to leave so that I can talk to your friend. Mr. di Angelo there is no need to pull a face, she'll be fine I promise and Jason I believe that Piper and Leo wish to talk to you about something.'

Alex saw Nico's face and couldn't help but laugh.

He was going to be a stupidly overprotective boyfriend again because she was back. 'Right then let's get started. Name?'

'Alexandra Jayne Jackson.'

'Age?'

'16.'

'Birthday?'

'18th August 1993.'

'Gender?'

'Female.'

'Godly parent?'

'Neptune.'

'Other family?'

'Unknown.'

'Weapon?'

'Celestial Bronze Sword.'

'Home?'

'San Francisco Bay, California'

'Eye colour?'

'Sea Blue.'

'Hair colour?'

'Black.'

'Thank you, you can head to dinner now.'

Chiron looked at the paper he'd written on and as he look he puzzled and slightly grim as he read it over and Alex headed out the door.

Chiron glanced at the door then murmured to himself 'Jackson. Percy never said he had a sister. Strange, very strange.'