Watching and Waiting

-As far as I can tell I'm not the master of trolling Rick Riordan. All of the characters belong to him. I only own Alex!

Jason's P.O.V

I was so worried about Alex.

Not only was she unconscious but we couldn't get her into camp to try and help her, so I was sitting next to her, in the cold and the dark, waiting for something to happen, or for yet another monster to attack us....Great!

There was a quiet tump next to Thalia's tree.

I stood up quickly; waiting for whatever was there to attack, but it didn't..... I cautiously pulled my Sparta out of my pocket and flipped the coin.

Nico's P.O.V

I shadow travelled to Camp Half-Blood; I had to get a message to Chiron and Jason.

I quietly landed next to Thalia's tree and waited for a split second.

I heard shuffling in the distance... what idiot was outside camp boundaries at 4am!

Then I dawned on me, I wasn't a camper....it must be a monster.

I quietly grabbed the hilt of my Stygian Iron and prepared to attack.

Third Person P.O.V

Both boys sensed each other's presence but did not see it as a friendly aura.

They grabbed their swords hilts and charged at each other.

The clang of metal against metal rang through Camp Half-Blood.

Their swords stayed joined as both boys pushed against each other's weight.

When the saw each other's faces their tight locked jaws, dropped into grins and they dropped their swords on the ground.

Grinning they pulled each other into a huge hug.

'Dude! What are you doing here?' Jason questioned.

'Oh, I came to see if you'd had any luck finding Alex....' Nico replied.

Nico's grins disappeared.

Jason's sudden excited outburst shocked Nico.

He frowned as Jason began to drag him to where he'd clearly made up a small camp.

'Um...Jason, you do know that there a huge demi-god camp right past this tree right?!' Nico said while motioning to Thalia's tree.

'Yep' Jason replied popping the 'p'. 'I'm just here making sure that nothing attacks camp....and Alex! She was found just outside the border! Nico she's alive, she remembers us!'

'What? Please tell me you not joking about this; if you are you're dead and you know my death threats aren't empty Sparky! Where is she?'

'Right here...Ghosty you need to calm down!'

'Okay, Okay.....wait why's Quake not in camp where it's safe is?'

'Oh, um.... Wecan'tgetherintocamp!' Jason said quickly.

'What? Why not?'