Late Night Meetings

Alex's P.O.V
I think I may have woken up Jason.
And Annabeth.
And Leo.
And Piper.
And Chiron.
And Nico.
Oops!
But in my defence, I didn't mean to!
Well not for the most part anyway.
Hey, the people at camp here have been looking for a kid named Percy, who I guessed was my brother-not only because I overheard Chiron in the Big House and everyone mummers really loud here so you can kinda here them taking about you looking like 'the great Percy Jackson'-but because of the pictures of him with Annabeth and other campers.
He has a lot more friends than I did.
He's like Camp Half-Bloods hero.
And that's bad for me.
Just because I'm related to Percy I don't want them to think that I can do everything he can do, 'cause honestly - from what I've heard - he has the water gene, we share the storm gene and I have the earth shaker gene.
Anyway...
They should be happy that I woke them up.
I have news!
I know where the camps fearless leader is.
My home.
Probably in my bed.
That may sound really bad but if you go missing from Camp Jupiter and you're not a Praetor or anyone of a high rank they don't tend to hope that you'll make it back.
Jason's a Praetor so all his stuff'll be safe.
Nico's the Ambassador of Pluto and no-one would dare touch his stuff in the first place.
Me on the other hand, I'm classed a little bit differently.
Neptune isn't respected by the Romans, so my stuff'll been removed 1 day after I was seen as missing.
Yay! (NOT)
Again I'm going off track.....
Jason wasn't too happy to see me at 5:30 in the morning but it was important, his cabin was the closest and I didn't know where Cabin 13 was so I couldn't go and find Nico.
'What d'you want Alex?' He asked half asleep.
'Jason! I think I know where Percy could be!' I said jumping up and down.
That seemed to catch his attention.
'What d'you mean Quake? How d'you find him?'
'I had a dream!' I couldn't control my excitement, 'He was down one of the alley in the city by camp. Something was chasing him; he was so close to Camp Jupiter I wanted to yell at him to keep going.'
'Alex,' Jason said slowly, 'How did you know that it was Percy?'
'One of the monsters yelled 'Come back here Perseus Jackson'. It's him Jason. I think I found Percy!'
Jason dragged me inside and closed to door.
Through the window I could see Chiron, Annabeth, Leo, Nico and Piper and Leo running towards Cabin 1.
-----------------------------------------2 Minutes Later--------------------------------------------
Someone was knocking at the door of Cabin 1.
I walked over and opened the door.
Nico looked worried.
Annabeth looked nervous.
Leo's hair was flickering like Ember, which made me giggle.
Piper looked very, very mad it might have been the fact that I was in Jason's Cabin-looking back on it, it was that!- And was glaring at me.
And Chiron had a tired/grim/nervous look.
Jason on the other hand, wouldn't stop pacing up and down his cabin, if he kept doing that I had a feeling he'd go through the floor boards.

'Mr. Grace, may I suggest that you sit. You're wearing the floor boards.' Chiron said walking into the room.
Jason sat on his bed.
'Miss. McLean please stop glaring at Miss. Jackson.'
By the way Piper did not stop.
Annabeth sat down on a desk chair near the bed that I was sitting on.
She was looking at the photos on the wall.
'Mr. Valdez please calm down, I fear that you may set yourself on fire. Again.'
Leo sat down next to me and Nico glared at him from by the door.
'Mr. di Angelo, stop glaring at Leo.'
I had to laugh.
Leo looked like he was going to pee himself from the death glare that Nico was giving him.
Plus when Chiron told Nico to stop, Chiron was facing the other way and couldn't see Nico.
'Ghosty! Stop it! There's a space here!' I motioned to the stop next to me, away from where Leo was sitting.
'Multa, ma prescritto per uso Alex.' [It means 'Fine, but only for you Alex.' In Italian]
I smiled, Italian was the one language that we could speak together and nobody could understand us.
'Now Miss. Jackson, would you like to tell us why you were running across camp in the middle of the night?' Chiron asked.