A nice person !!

Continuing from previous part

Zoya pick up her phone with smile on her face . For first time she's excited to talk with Aditya .

Aditya who shown working on some file and holding phone between his shoulder and ear ask her ' gift mila?( did you get your gift? )'

Zoya frowns hearing it like come on for first time she is wants to hear his cheesy filmy talks but he so formally asked  ' did you get your gift?'  huh . Don't know why but she reply  ' gift ! Yeh toh aapne mere bhai bhabhi ko yaha bula diya . Gift ka kharcha bachaana chahte hain !( gift ! You just bring my brother and sis in law here . You want to save money of buying expensive gift !)'  but she immediately bit her tongue realising she utter out such stupid thing to annoy him cause in reality she is really happy that he surprise her in this way .

Aditya arched his brow smirking lightly hearing her as he knows she liked what he did but not admitting it so he play along saying ' acha toh kya gift chahiye tumhe ?( really then what you want ?)'
Zoya smile lightly and say  ' ab yeh bhi hum hi bata dengye toh surprise kaha rahe ga( if I elaborate this then what there left as surprise)' .
Aditya lean back in his chair hearing her teasing replies enjoying every bit of it . He didn't thought it's feel this much great when she communicate with him like this .
Zoya start teasing him more saying how other girls she knows gets so many gifts from their husbands which actually a way to starch their conversation a bit longer and Aditya kept on listening to her voice smiling genuinely agreeing to whatever she said . Zoya feel good talking with him which was a nightmare for her few days back as she never thought she'll try to know him better , this marriage might not take place in fairy tales like situations but the way he is behaving with her surely give her hopes for a stable marriage ahead . She doesn't know why he so distance with his family and she wanted to know it but still before asking him directly she is debating in her mind that he is not at fault.
They talk for some more time and Zoya cut the call suddenly when she saw Sabina come in room . Sabina ask zoya that is treating her well ! To which Zoya said he is a nice person and respect her decisions  , Sabina smile big saying that she knew he is good for her and that her decision marrying him not bad .
Zoya agree on this as so far he proved to be very nice .

Aditya completed two three files and mail to his friend. He is waiting for this moment from a long time and now when this is finally happening he can show Vikrant his true place .