His second failed attempt..

Continuing from previous part(Aditya's past continues):-

Adi look at zoya who is holding his face in her warm soft hands giving him the comfort he wanted. The warmth of her skin giving him peace ,  Zoya open her eyes and ask him slowly  'kya rohan ki biwi ke sath bhi uss chirag ne !(did that chirag done the same thing with rohan's wife !)' 

Adi nods and she ask  'kya uski biwi ko bhi kuch pata nahi chala ke chirag ne hi uska r*** kiya tha ?(and she too didn't know that chirag r**** her in past ?)'

'Usse pata chal gaya tha(she figured it out that time)'  Adi say with serious face  but this information brings more questions in Zoya's head as she ask further  'toh phir usne kyu nahi bataaya kisiko ! Aur aapke sath affair ki jhoothi baat kyu kahi !(than why didn't she said it to anyone! And why she told a lie about your affair with her !)'  she ask him impatiently wanting to know everything about his past .

Adi start telling her about what happened with Prachi..

Prachi's past:-
While rohan studying in boarding school and done his college in other city he fell in love with Prachi who didn't come from a rich background but still rohan marry her and come to this house. Chirag being the double faced person he is welcome them faking his happiness for his only son rohan but truth is he never wanted rohan to marry a poor or middle class girl .
Prachi was a very kind girl just like sarita who respects everyone and see Adi as her big brother but she wasn't aware of the b##### who wants her out of this house .  One bad day chirag trapped Prachi by giving her pills made her unconscious and start doing his sin on her  but this time Adi barged in room taking chirag away from her and beating him , Vikrant came to save chirag and chirag left from there thinking Prachi was unconscious but she somehow saw chirag's face . First she felt disgusted but she decided to tell everything to rohan who was on business trip  but vikrant talked with her showing some fake sympathy and later take him to chirag who told her that if she tell what he did to her than he'll and his friends will r*** her younger sister by abducting her from school  will her parents be able to live knowing both their daughters are r**** ! 
Prachi got scared for her sister as she is so young to bare any of this and know if this man can do this with her he can do it with her sister too .  Chirag told her that rohan won't believe her as he loves his father more than anything even sarita wouldn't believe her as for everyone Chirag Puri is an kind hearted respectful man .  With no options left Prachi agreed to their saying and in return they promised her that chirag won't come behind her or her family in future as he only use a woman for one time  , she write everything in letter what they said that she have an affair with Adi but now she start feeling guilty over this and going back to her parents house. Her parents didn't approved her marriage with rohan as she is of different caste and he is of different caste so it's better he didn't come to find her as she will never be able to love rohan in future.

Adi know about prachi's condition cause he know these morons won't let her bring their truth out easily so for the final time he go to meet her before she left .  She join her hands and apologise to him that she's breaking his relation with his brother to save her family from humiliation but Adi told her his story and tell her that he didn't have any relationship with anyone in this house as this isn't a house for him it's a cage where he got locked up with his mother and sister long time ago.  Prachi feel his sufferings but she can't do anything to lessen it , Adi ask her where she'll go as her parents break all ties with her !  She said she'll go to one of her friend's place , Adi gave her some money he took out from Vikrant's bank  she first refused but he gave her and wished her to be safe .  Prachi left after failing in an attempt to tell everyone truth and Adi left with his second failed attempt to save another woman from Chirag's clutches ..