Tu dua hai ...

Continuing from previous part

Wassim say " waise bhi woh sirf tumse ek hi cheez ke liye shaadi kar raha hoga . Jab tumse mann bhar jayega tab kya pata chod de tumhe( besides he is marrying you for only one thing. When he gets bored who knows he might leave you)".

Zoya is shock hearing wassim's accusations like seriously he has the audacity to blame her even after it's crystal clear what happened was his fault.
She listened to his nonsense for years before but not now , she with angry eyes look at him and say " sach hi kaha hai kissi ne kutte ki duum kabhi seedi nahi hoti aur nich logon mein kabhi akal nahi aati. Tumne jo kuch mere saath kiya uske baad bhi tum mujh par ungli utha rahe ho jab ki tumne mujhe choda tha ek dusri aurat ke liye( someone said it true that some people never change they never learnt their lesson. Even after the things you done to me you still blaming me when you was the one who left me)" .

Wassim start taking steps towards her in anger but zoya didn't get affected even she is ready to beat him black and blue if he try to raise a finger on her but Aahil come inside room and seeing wassim he ran to him punching him on face very hard and come between Zoya and him .
Wassim wipe off the blood come out from his left cheek and look at Aahil who is shielding his aapi and standing in front of him with angry eyes say " himmat kaise huyi teri yanha aane ki huh ? Kya laga tha tujhe aapi akeli hain ? Nahi aapi ke saath unka pura pariwar hai( how dare you to come here huh ? What you thought that aapi is alone? No her whole family is standing with her)" .

Zoya eyes filled with tears hearing Aahil , he used to take her side in childhood too like this and fight for her but after her divorce she thought he hates her but him standing for her remained her their childhood days .
Wassim trying to fix his jaw say " haan woh toh dekh hi raha hai aakhir uss ameer aadmi ke aate hi tumhre saare masaly jo hal ho gaye hongy( yeah I can see that , after that rich guy coming in her life all your family's problems might have been solved)" .
Aahil made a fist of his hand ready beat him to death but zoya held aahil's shoulder say " jaane doo isse Aahil yeh sirf aama aur biwi ke haath ka khilona hai . Sirf bhuak sakta hai aur kuch nahi kar sakta( leave it aahil he is just a toy of his mother and wife's hands. He can only bark can't do anything)" .

Aahil held wassim collar and drag him out of room throwing him out say " aaj toh aapi ne kaha tha toh chod diya par dubara aapi ke aas-pass bhi dikha toh zinda gad dunga tujhe( today I left you cause aapi said so but if you ever seen near aapi then I'll kill you)" saying this he close the door shut and Zoya sat on chair fixing her kajal actually she pretends to fix her kohl but she is wiping off her tears .
Aahil notice this and he with teary eyes took out his handkerchief from his pocket , kneeling in front of her say giving her handkerchief " aapi aap usse wassim ke liye mat roiye woh iss layak nahi ki aap uss par apne aasu barbaad kare plz aapi( aapi don't cry on that wassim talks he is not worth it that you waste your tears on him plz aapi)" .
Zoya took his handkerchief and smile through her tears nodded in no saying " main uske liye nahi ro rahi aahil asal mein meri aakhien isliye bhar aayi kyunki tune bachpan ki tarha mera saath diya , tu mere liye lada. Aaj jo kuch bhi hua uss mein mujhe tu waapis mil gaya( I'm not crying for him aahil actually my eyes watered cause just like childhood you take my side , you fought for me . Whatever happened today bring you back to me)" .
Aahil tears roll down on his cheeks and he hug zoya tightly saying in crying voice like a kid " mujhe maaf kar dijye aapi , maine usse din jo kuch kaha gusse mein kaha maine aapko bujh nahi samjha par uss din maine aapko bohut hurt kiya I'm so sorry aapi( plz forgive me aapi , whatever I said that day I uttered in anger but I never meant those things aapi I never felt that you are a burden on me but day I hurt you so much aapi I'm so sorry)" .
Zoya hugged him back and say " mujhe pata hai aur teri baaton ka main bura nahi manati bass ab rona baand kar( I know this and I never felt bad on those things now stop crying)" .
Aahil broke their hug and say " aapi aapko bula rahe hai shaadi ke liye chaliye( aapi it's time everyone calling you let's go)" .

Zoya nodded and adjust her duppata on her head standing up she is ready to start this new journey .

She come out of room and accompanied by her other family members . Ladies took her to the room where they set up for nikaha, a long white embroidered curtain placed in between her and Aditya but Aditya is in aww seeing her ❤️
" tu jo kah de agar toh main jeena chod dun..
bin soche ek pal saans lena chod dun.."
music plays of the song above 🥰

Zoya sit down on her side where only ladies with her and on Aditya side only men .
She look through the curtain and find him looking at her passionately with his dark brown intense orbs as if he would burn this curtain wall with the intensity of his eyes and take her far far away .

" naa jeeun naa rahun ek lamha tere bin...
"Zindgi hai tu hi jeeunga tujh me hi.."

Kaazi sahab ask them three times and he say " qubool hai, qubool hai , qubool hai" .
And Zoya look down blushing say " qubool hai qubool hai , qubool hai" .
" tu dua hai dua khwahishon ki dua ...
tu dua hai dua khwahishon ki dua.."

After nikaha they did traditional hindu wedding and when Adi held her hand during taking promises she felt the love his eyes showering on her , the love she somewhat craved for but now getting it from him ❤️❤️

Marriage done and it's bidaai time 😭
Zoya hugged her family crying but bid them bye and seat in car which Aditya going to drive alone with her .

In their way to home Adi look at her when her duppata fell off her head and her neck exposed to him a little bit , he eye her intensely and she look at him back shifting in her seat adjusting her duppata back on her head .
He speed up the car a little bit and Zoya remembered what she heard about him that he is a f**kboy who lust after women body . He can't control himself as he is addicted to s** . These were the things people say about him in office and she saw a woman visiting him in office one time and how she's touching him .
Zoya thought about what wassim said that why Aditya is marrying her , she not bothered this that moment but what if it's true !
What if he do this marriage only to sleep with her !!