Marriage in one week !!

Continuing from previous part

Zoya is currently sitting in car with Aditya as they are heading towards her home . Through Zoya didn't argue with him in that room where he announced that he'll be marrying her but she is pretty sure when she reaches her home she'll gonna complain against him in police and surely her family will listen to only her and not him , she is in deep thoughts when Adi say " since we are about to reach your home it's better you know that we'll get married in this one week only cause I can't wait any longer"  zoya look at him with disgust and say in mocking tone " you mean you can't wait to force your husbandly rights on me , can't wait to sleep with me huh! You are the most disgusting person I have ever met in my life"  hearing this zoya thought he going to be upset but instead he smirk and say " chalo kam-we-kam isse yeh toh patta chalta hai ki mere jaisa pehle koi tumhari zindagi mein nahi aaya, main first and different piece hoon(well at least it is clear that you never had someone like me before in your life , I am the first and different piece)" zoya in full anger is about to reply him with one more insulting comment but they reach her house ally so she existed from car in hurry and ran towards her home ..

Zoya entered in her house where her family sitting with nervous tense faces but upon seeing her a wave of relief rush through their souls as she is finally back home unharmed well at least she looks okay and unharmed . Sabina and jaavida runs to hug her and take her in embrace , Afzal take a breath of relief and Allah , Aahil too stepped towards zoya and in shaking but relief voice ask " aapi aap thik hai na kuch kiya toh nahi uss kutte vishal ne? Hum sab toh bohut darr gaye the woh toh Aditya sir ne inform kiya vishal ki blackmailing ke bare mein , ab dekhiyega aapi uss vishal ko toh main arrest kara kar hi chodunga maine apne boss aur friends se baat ki hai commissioner ka P.A. unnka relative hai aur ek MLA bhi hai hum complaint file karenge phir uss vishal ko jail jaana hi padega aabu ne bhi haan kahi hai case karne keliye aapko sirf statement deni hai okay( aapi you are fine right that dog vishal didn't do anything to you right ? We all were so scared thank god of Aditya sir who inform us about that vishal blackmailing, now you see aapi I'll make sure that vishal got arrested I talked with my boss and some friends who have a relative who is PA of commissioner and have connections with MLA also , we file complaint against vishal , abbu too agreed to it you just have to give statement okay)" but before zoya say anything about the real reason behind her this kidnapping Aditya comes in house and aahil go to him say " thank you so much Aditya sir" anger rush in Zoya's veins and she giving death glares to Adi who sit on sofa beside her aabu discussing something well probably telling more lies but Sabina say to jaavida to bring tea and clean clothes for zoya and take zoya to her room asking her is she really okay and unharmed to which zoya say yes and told her that she going to file a complaint but Sabina join her hands in front of her pleading " zoya tumhe Allah ka vastaa koi complaint mat karo beta 😭 mujhme ab aur himmat nahi hai logo aur policewalo ke sawalon ke jawab dene ki aur tumhare abbu kahte nahi magar toot chuke hai 😭 agar tumne yeh baat bahar batai toh log aur baatien karenge jaavida aur aahil ka rishta nahi milega beta bas iss ek baar meri baat maan lo aur complaint mat karo aur aditya se shaadi karlo(zoya please swear on Allah's name that you won't file complaint😭 baby I don't have anymore strength left in me to answer people and policemen questions and your abbu he didn't say anything but he is broken now , if this incident come out then it'll cost your reputation in society and how we find proposals for jaavida and aahil please this one time agree to what I'm saying and don't file complaint and marry aditya)"  a ironic situation fell on zoya and her own faith laughed on her means she has no where to go from aditya, still she try to point out that how she'll marry him being a Muslim girl but Sabina say that Aditya assure her and Afzal he'll take care of everything and won't let Zoya's and their reputation in society anything.  Soon Sabina comes out announcing Zoya's decision of marrying Aditya on which both jaavida and aahil are shock at first but again it's about their aapi's future and she is agreeing to marry him so nothing more important then her happiness.....

Later at night
Aditya come back with some shopping bags and other things accompanied by Vikrant and Sarita who give shagun to zoya and tell Afzal that their pandit give date of wedding coming Saturday only on which Afzal is little unsure but they assure him that everything is arranged already, wow means marriage is in a week ..

Zoya is arranging her things when Aditya call she pick it up and from other side his voice come " kaha tha na tumse ki humari shaadi hokar rahegi(told you that our marriage is bond to happen)". Zoya ask in full anger " yeh batane ke liye phone kiya hai?(you call to say this?)" , Aditya say " nahi maine yeh bolne ke liye phone kiya hai ki kal humari engagement hai toh jo dress maine tumhe di hai woh hi pahna woh dress tumhare pahne se khubsoort ho jayegi(no I call to tell you that tomorrow is our engagement so wear the dress I brought for you as that dress look beautiful only  if you wear it)" zoya hang up on him as she find it useless now to argue with him , she sit on her bed and her eyes fell on the bag he brought, she  took out the so called engagement dress he brought thinking that if the dress is inappropriate then she wear something else but she didn't expect he'll choose such dress for her 😯

 Zoya ask in full anger " yeh batane ke liye phone kiya hai?(you call to say this?)" , Aditya say " nahi maine yeh bolne ke liye phone kiya hai ki kal humari engagement hai toh jo dress maine tumhe di hai woh hi pahna woh dress tumhare pahne se kh...

Okay next up engagement, haldi mahandi and shaadi which happen quickly but both thinking about how they come here 😍 past moments of adiya reveal ❤️❤️❤️❤️

And I'm here after the breaking as teju didn't win and no news of her new show 😭😭😭😭😭 it's hurt badly 😭😭😭😭

And a big love to NaveenaNavee8 lucky_lakshmi tendtepushpa Kavitapu ❤️❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️🥰🥰 and so sorry for not replying to your lovely comments you see my jio sim lost all money and coz of new 6 paise on every call incoming outgoing call so I port it into Vodafone 😁😁 hope all are now on Vodafone Airtel or idea 🤩🤩