I won't let you go .....

Continuing from previous part

Aditya's mad breathly voice comes through phone sending a cold sheiver ran down zoya's body as how he so bluntly say something like this ! Okay fine she get it he is attracted to her body which might be started after Vishal idiot who jumped on her thinking she on display or something.. Maybe after hearing him he thought to try his luck out as he is company's owner son but she isn't available for hang out or be bed around.  She get irked on his this warning kinda statement and reply him with intensity and determination  " excuse me sir but you or anyone else can't stop me from retiring from my job . It's an employee's basic right to leave their job after one year or if have problem then before one year , in that case employee cannot demand for full salary and convene pay and I am not even demanding for my half month salary then you have no right to stop me leaving this job "  she say loud and clear hoping that now he understand but Aditya in quick breath reply back  " I don't care about f*cking money !! You perfectly know what I care about and denying the fact isn't going to help you zoya so stop this freaking tantrums and remember one thing that I won't let you go " .  Zoya is super angry on this statement of his and want to argue further but decide to handle him in morning when she give written resignation letter to him in office say  " sir I think you are not in your right state of mind now and I indeed do a mistake to call you this time but I'll rectify it and meet you at  office in morning again sorry to interrupt your night " she hang up immediately on him before he could answer not becoz she fared him but becoz jaavida bring her head in room mouthing to her " haseena aagyi " so she left her phone in room itself to meet her phupho and haseena .
Aditya look at his phone in anger and throw it on wall in madness 😡😡 she cannot leave him now ! He sorted everything planning a future with her and she just want to walk away really !! Well it's not technically her fault as she never in her job days confessed that she has some feelings for him nor she ever tried to give him any kind of signals or advances of flirting but it's the time which cast this love spell on him . Before meeting her he never thought that he fell in love with any woman but all this change in one go . Aditya sit on floor with support of his bed thinking about the first time he saw his dream girl zoya , no it's not a love at first sight sort of filmy thing for him but he remembered that moment coz of what she done on that day.....

Aditya's memory on how he met zoya ❤❤
It was a regular Monday morning with busy Mumbai streets Aditya reach his office on time for his important meeting with client who is going to give his tender details . He is about to enter in his office building gate when he eyes fell on second gate watchman who is arguing with a girl standing with two injured beggers, he got out from his car asking first watchman about the matter to which he replied  " sir she is some mad girl want to enter in without any work when suriya oppose she start arguing but we'll handle it sir nothing big problem "  but Aditya didn't buy his excuse and tell to park his car inside and get back on his work . He walks towards them and ask  " what is happening here ? "  girl turn her face to look at the dressed up guy and her big light brown eyes shown which looked like dried up coz of excessive crying but still impactful 😍  on instant watchman answer " no--nothing sir these kind of people came daily in morning time to create issue but I'll make her understand in my way you-----" but Aditya showed him his hand to not say anything further and ask to the girl with serious face  " you tell me what happened here ? "  Zoya sigh with anger and say  " sir these two beggers are blind , they just come up to here taking support of walls and this iron gate . On feeling gate they thought it's someone's house so they asked for some help but this gaurd throw his hand away very harshly saying there is no one to give them money , they stumble and with polite way answered ' it's okay bhai but please don't push us we both cannot see please show some humanity '  on this gaurd pushed both of them on ground and hit them with stick . If they are normal beggers then they can run away but how can they run and protect themselves so when I interrupted he start giving me lecture about how his owners and office employees scolds him if he not shuu away beggers and vendors but he is seeing that these two are blind then this kind of behaviour is very cruel " .  Aditya look at watchman for anwser on which he say defending himself  " but---but sir Vikrant sir and others says that no one should be in front on gate in morning time so I "  , Aditya took out his handkerchief and put 5000 rupees in it tightly folding it he gave that to those two guys in hand say " I'm very very sorry on this dumbhead behaviour please take this small amount for now and tell me where you both live ? "  They in cracking voice say  " thank---Thank you sir but we can't take this "  but aditya hold the handkerchief packet in their hand say  " plz take this as help I didn't give you this for this idiot mistake but I really want to help you actually I donate in blind school and handicap orphanages that's why I asked where you two live "  they tell him that they live near railway station so he ask them to shift into his known one's blind school he'll talk to the owner of it , they hesitate but he somehow convince them and ordered his driver to drop them in school . Zoya give them her food box and they left for school . Aditya look at zoya who looking inside gate maybe she has some work in there so he ask  " do you have an appointment in here Miss. ? " on which she say  " umm yes I have a job interview but after all this will I have chance to give interview ? "  Aditya adjust his tie and reply  " you go in and sit in interview row if you are capable enough for this job then no one can stop you " . Saying this he enter inside and zoya too came behind him praying to Allah to give her job and that's how he met this girl ......

Zoya come out of her room when her eyes met to her phupho who smile at her warmly but in next second haseena's face come in front her eyes who as usual give her an disgusting look .
Allah help this family to handle haseena tonight ..........

Khawahish जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें