Small teaser ...

These scenes come in upcoming parts 🙂🙂

Aditya sitting in his cabin with his signature calm face . This calm mask hides so many emotions behind it that it's very difficult to read his face out . Today is do or die day for him as this day can prove to good or bad for his future as well as for zoya too . He check time wondering why she taking so much time to reach here ?

He is thinking about her when zoya open his cabin glass door and ask in her calm but irritated tone " why you call me here on Saturday Mr. Puri ? I mail you my resignation letter sir on Tuesday it self , plus I gave my written statement on Thursday too in front of Vikrant sir he himself told me that I can leave my job and he accepted my resignation letter then why you sent me this notice stating I have to pay 5 lakhs if I leave this job ? Why are you call me here for talk ? "  she ask this in one go hoping in her heart that he at least this time stop his love jaap .
Aditya stood up from his chair with same calm face taking slow steps towards her , he come face to face her and say in serious voice  " becoz you are not leaving me like that not when I planned future with you " saying this in very quick move he held back of her head to which she scream but he cover up her mouth with drugged handkerchief suffocating her and she fainted ........

Next scene

Zoya is getting ready in her hotel room for her ' marriage ' . She can't believe he did all this for what beding her !  Get physical with her ! This whole marriage shit just bring more pain and humiliation in her life but she decided that this time she endure all the problems which comes in her way in this marriage alone cause her family still not get over the last time and she can't embarrass them more . They have some sort of expectation from this marriage but she the best why the rich arrogant fuckboy Aditya Puri proposed her .  She heard door knob unlocking so she thought jaavida come but when she look up in mirror she left shock as it's Wassim stood near door with stoic face expression.....

Next scene

Aditya enter in his room which is decorated for his " wedding night " he look at zoya and without removing his hungry eyes from her body close door with his left hand , upon hearing door closing sound zoya sheiver in fear of what he going to do next 😖 of course it's not her first time but she is not ready for this plus this marriage is imposed on her so how she supposed to be okay with it !!
She look at him with scared eyes while he passed her a winning smirk 😏😏

Next scene

Zoya with tear filled angry eyes look at the culprit of many lives . She didn't even imagine that he's been doing this from years and still have audacity to act all like king and kind hearted person . He lied to her from starting and still try to appear a good person but not anymore she is going to expose him 😡😡

So this is the final teaser of this story 🙂 next part will be on Next Monday and after that part I try to finish this story in one week 🤞🤞
Hope you guys like this one and many guess about the culprit 🙂🙂